Freedom to Facism (Is income tax legal/removing your guns/installing chips in you)

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
If you goto the home page you can watch the full 2 hour movie for free.
*edit....
If it's not on the website then i believe it's on google video or youtube.

Last edited:

03 red vert

It would be great if the moderators would make this a sticky. Some may or may not agree; however, it is eye opening and makes you think....

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
WTF so there is no law that we have to pay taxes... but if we dont we lose everything and go to prison? :shrug:

:( :(

Iwannacobra04

New 'scared' SVT Poster
Established Member
That kinda scares me....
Wanna bet that the IP addresses of those visiting that site are recorded/tracked somewhere?

goobernoodles

Established Member
130-126~Big-Brother-is-Watching-You-Posters.jpg

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
I havent actually watched the full movie, I'm having trouble getting it to load. But I watched the 15 minute trailer (while flipping back and forth to Eurotrip).

Seems to me like this is another Farenheit 9/11 and Loose Change Documentary, lots of evidence based on the general population being naive. For starters, the 16th Amendment is more or less:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Its an Amendment, which means it overrules any previous ruling stating otherwise within the Constitution. Further, since the Supreme Court hasnt ruled against it, its 'Constitutional', and legal.

I'm sure the full-length video mentions it, and likely debunks it in some way. Maybe once I watch it I'll look into it in more detail.

Also a side note from the trailer, the New Orleans Chief Police Officer ordered the confiscation of firearms, not the Federal Government. The District court later ruled that this confiscation had to cease.

And as far as chips being implanted...we cant agree on gay rights or abortion...you really think we'll ever pass a law on this? Come on.

All in all, its likely a very well made documentary, and likely contains some truth. I'll much more enjoy watching the video that will debunk this video though, I'm sure it wont be long.

blwn306

Established Member
well its funny...or weird..but all those things..the bible hints at..kinda makes you think..sit back and question yourself...oh and in the bible it also says to pay your taxes..so that ones covered..lol..

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
I just watched the video last night. I say watch the whole thing and then comment. Apparently the presindet doesn't really need the approval of the senate to do some things. They mentioned Bush signed something (my short term memory sucks!!) that lets him bypass the aproval of the senate to make some decisions. That alone is scary, not to mention the government can spy on whoever it damn well pleases. Is that unconstitutional? YES!! Where the fock is our pravacy?!?! Now, is income tax unconstitutional, apparently it is. There's people that have not been convicted of not paying income taxes because of the simple reason there is no clear cut law that states the government can do so. So they go free. IRS agents have quit their jobs because of that simple reason!!! If there was a law, why is the government not able to just say "HERE IT IS!! NOW LEAVE US ALONE, AND PAY YOUR DAMN TAXES!!" ???? It has as much to do with the fedaral reserve bank, too. Again, I say "aparently" because I am no expert, but this video shows a lot of facts and how the government can't come up with an answer. Like others have said... it's pretty crazy!

Last edited:

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Eh, I watched the whole thing and wasnt convinced. I started a video that responds to this one, pretty much correcting every thing Russo says. Freedom to Fascism does a very good job of taking advantage of the naive of the general public.

Making the video is a ton of work, and I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Oh well.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
svtVillain said:
Eh, I watched the whole thing and wasnt convinced. I started a video that responds to this one, pretty much correcting every thing Russo says. Freedom to Fascism does a very good job of taking advantage of the naive of the general public.

Making the video is a ton of work, and I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Oh well.
Did you finish proving this wrong and did you claim your 10k in doing so?
Just wanted to know.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
blwn306 said:
well its funny...or weird..but all those things..the bible hints at..kinda makes you think..sit back and question yourself...oh and in the bible it also says to pay your taxes..so that ones covered..lol..

It isn't covered for the people who don't believe in religion...

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I love this country and hate it in the same breath. I believe we need to pay some sort of taxes to keep our country working. The question is how do we know when the government has taken too much, more than they need. I have always felt that the Government should not be in the business of making profits off over taxation.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
some of you guys are paranoid. THis video will leed to nowhere. This AAron guy is trying to make a name for himself. secret service will own him in the end. Ill bet he dies of some illness soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread