Fresh: Built 4r70w, baumann optishift, pi 3500 stall. Trade for t56

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Ok. Let me make sure I'm clear . All parts have less than 100 miles on them.
I put the auto in the car and lost interest in it, currently am building a Vette, which is almost done. Simple hci ls3 Vette with sauce eventually.

I have had the car up for sale but I figure if I can't sell it, I can take it back to where I enjoyed it.
I bought this Trans and the guy screwed me big time, as the output shaft was broken. I spent countless thousands of dollars on this setup.
Level 10 just rebuilt this Trans with all the good stuff. Updated the valve body.
No passes on this, just me driving around with it.
Pat also went thru the converter and checked it out. Stalled at 32-3500.
Full auto valve body with standalone controller that has custom harness, not ghetto rigged.

This is built for a lot of power, it was originally a Lentech and the guy who sold it to me will have a cold day in hell one day for how he did me.

Complete swap. I want your built t-56, t-56 magnum or low mileage t-56 clutch, pedals, etc to put back in my car. I have a LOT of money in this setup, cash would be expected to a certain degree on your side.
We will have this transaction in writing to protect you and I. The car is up and running if you were to want to ride in it to see that the Trans is in proper working order.

I just realized that the car isn't enjoyable with the auto, and I think that's why I lost interest.

If you want a practically brand new fully built auto for your car, here it is. If you wanna buy this, then I need enough to outfit my car back to standard and all the stuff with it. I don't know what it's worth, but I'm sure you know what it costs, either for this or what a good magnum plus clutch etc costs.
I'm too busy and not interested enough to look into that.
You can call or txt me anytime: make me a reasonable offer, the worst I can say is no.
No Trans swaps but t-56 please
Devin- 9857886255

Last edited:

silverado20zz

Established Member
I have a t56 magnum setup with a spec twin disc n flywheel setup fordged universals alum drive shaft will to split The diffrents on shipping Cleveland Ohio 44107

Mizark347

MPG Performance and Engineering
Established Member
I also highly recommend it. Pros and cons to both. Most people think autos are boring compared to manual. Although it is a different experience, it's far from boring. Nothing like torque multiplication off the line in conjunction with a PD blower. Puts you back into the seat like nothing else. Perfect deal here if someone is ready to move away from the t56.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Also, I have a custom alum driveshaft that comes with if. I really want the person who decides to get it to come here, I'm right outside New Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread