fresh detail + new camera = hand party

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
so i decided to finally clean my car this year and while i didnt do a full detail, i think my full detail from last year paid off because all i really had to do was just clay and wax my car. heres some pics.

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549shopped.jpg

i think this is my favorite pic:
IMG_0564shopped.jpg

here is a HDR attempt:
IMG_0565copy.jpg

the interior finally looks inviting, instead of repulsive!!!
IMG_0567.jpg

gotta play around!
IMG_0566.jpg

these pics are of the exhaust. i was so sick of having dull tips, i got carried away and polished all the way under the diff!!!
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0545shopped.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Sticker is funny. Looks good. How long did it take to wash & clay?
thanks for the kind words everybody!!!! its nice to see people appreciate the hard work. anyways.... i use a trick for claying the car. what i do is clay the car while i am washing it. by that i mean i spray the car with water then use the microfiber sponge to wash like normal, and while it is still soapy and wet i run the clay over it, working in small sections. then when i do the whole car, i simply spray it off and dry as normal. really the only diffrence between that and washing it as normal is using the clay bar in one hand and the sponge in the other. it dramatically cuts down on time because you dont have to wash the car 2 times like the package says. i would guess that it took no longer than 30mins to wash and clay the car with this method, including getting the hose and bucket out and putting them away when i was done. in my opinion it is deffinetly time well spent

Users who are viewing this thread