Fresh from the Factory

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
well we finally got it. our one dealer allocated Z06 finally came on thursday. it was of corse already sold, for a price of $72,000 (no dealer markup!!!). i just couldnt resist taking a seat and snapping a few pics, after all, this is as close i will ever be to owning one.

i gotta say, these cars get alot of bad press about the interior quality, which i think is unwarranted. i found this car to have a beautiful inter that wasnt as cheap as some magazines make it out to be. the navi system probally helps that feeling of quality i assume. the seats were also very comfterble and the clutch was suprisingly light. i also wouldnt see any need to swap the shifter out, as it felt like it was already an aftermarket piece. obviously 70,000 is alot of money but it is one hell of a car.

M01A0059.jpg

and heres my ugly mug (suprisingly better looking while sitting here... lol)
M01A0060.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics, they are from my cellphone.

Last edited:

cvalk1

Banned
Beautiful car.. it could come with a bare metal interior and a pool recliner as a driver's seat and it would still be worth every cent.

Antagon

Established Member
I don't get all the bad press about the interior either, the gauges are some of the best i've ever seen, way better than the sh*t ford uses (looks like they haven't changed since what they put in my 96!)

My only gripes are the thin plastic console, and the horribly unsupportive seats. On turns approaching 1g I have to use the door or the tranny tunnel to keep from flying out a window.

Leeroy697

Established Member
I saw a red one in the dealership last fall and it had the WORST orange peel I have ever seen on a new car. I was very dissapointed. Other than that it was a sweet ride.

Users who are viewing this thread