Fresh Meat

05GT4US

Established Member
Hope, I have this in the right place. Just joined up last night and thought I would post some pics of my 05 for all the 05 haters, j/k. Well can't seem to get them to take, soon as I have them working. I will put them in. Sorry

Last edited:

05GT4US

Established Member
I'll have a friend of mine post the pics for me. Sorry guys, just noticed I can't do the attachments yet.

05GT4US

Established Member
Okay trying this again. Having some issues with my router today. I apologize to all for this taking so long.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The hood shot is capturing the clouds passing overhead after it had its Zaino treatment.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Hi Chet,
Your car looks like black chrome in person!!!! That Zaino really brought the paint to life. Looks great

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Great car, let's hear it for another 05!!! What other boards do you post on and what brings you to the SVT board?

05GT4US

Established Member
I post on all ford mustangs and brad barnett and also belong to the Black Mustang Club, but have not posted there for a while. What brought me here, my friend GETTEUP. He told me about everything that this board has to offer and from what I have seen, this one offers the most. So I was like most a lurker enjoying all the pics and vids and decided to get it over with and join up.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
05GT4US said:
I post on all ford mustangs and brad barnett and also belong to the Black Mustang Club, but have not posted there for a while. What brought me here, my friend GETTEUP. He told me about everything that this board has to offer and from what I have seen, this one offers the most. So I was like most a lurker enjoying all the pics and vids and decided to get it over with and join up.
Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay. :beer:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
05GT4US said:

Sweet man. I have been on most of the boards and this is my Favorite. barnett is my favorite 05 site. Enjoy the site and good luck.

- Jess

05GT4US

Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
its so shiney, great pics. Whats your name on BMC?

It's Must4Us, by the way when I said that I have not posted there for a while that was for the All Ford Mustangs board. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread