Friday Joke!

ssssnake

Established Member
Finally Friday! Have a great weekend.

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, 'Do you understand what co-operation is?

What a team is?'

'Yes, coach', replied the little boy.

'Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?'

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

'So,' the coach continued, 'I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head, dickhead or asshole. Do you understand all that?'

Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.

The coach continued, 'And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to play, it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach a dumb ass or shithead is it?'

'No, coach.'

'Good', said the coach. 'Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother!'

ssssnake

Established Member
Hahaha!!! That's the world today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't do that! LOL My mother-in-law got a "talking to" from my son's soccer coach one time. He said he was going to kick her out if she didn't shut up.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't do that! LOL My mother-in-law got a "talking to" from my son's soccer coach one time. He said he was going to kick her out if she didn't shut up.
Hahaha. I hear ya!! I started to ask you if this was a true story but now I'm glad I didnt..lol...have a great weekend!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nickf2005

Established Member
It's so true, I coached little league and the parents were 10 times worse than the kids.

Try umpiring.

I umpired my little brother's baseball team for a summer when I was 21 or so. Mind you, this was county ball where most kids were in jeans and cowboy boots because they had helped their dad unload hay just the hour before. Some of those parents were nasty. If I would have called the strike zone the way they expected, we would have been there for hours while batters where walked in one after another. Wasn't worth the $15, so I never went back.

Users who are viewing this thread