Friday night call outs, bring it

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:
Gimme a couple of weeks and I'll be glad to drag your silly ass. :rockon:
blah blah blah...just get it ready and I'll run. I'll run anyone for fun, win or lose.

But we can race power adder to power adder too.:coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
True_stang said:
Yeah, I can be stupid on it at times. I will be out in the cobra next friday :beer:
You're gonna get drug bitch!:D

I'll be in the Vert, jus to keep it fair... the Grey car is running GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I almost ripped the wheels off the ground on Coit on the 1/2 shift on the way home...:eek: It was banging out a little at top of second though, I think I need to change the oil and those two plugs, maybe new oil will get in the chamber less if its thicker.:cuss:

True_stang

Banned
STROKD said:
You're gonna get drug bitch!:D

I'll be in the Vert, jus to keep it fair... the Grey car is running GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I almost ripped the wheels off the ground on Coit on the 1/2 shift on the way home...:eek: It was banging out a little at top of second though, I think I need to change the oil and those two plugs, maybe new oil will get in the chamber less if its thicker.:cuss:

No No No bring the 86 out again, I will help you change the oil and plugs you lazy man. We can do it in my air conditioned small shop :beer:. I want a lil of the good ole 86. I honestly think you will beat me ;) but I do think it will be a damn good race :D Just bring your 86 out monday and we'll get our run in, then you can bring out the vert friday and pick on all those terminators up there. I'm just going to run vht on these useless drag radials and hope I can hook :shrug: I'm too lazy to swap tires.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
True_stang said:
No No No bring the 86 out again, I will help you change the oil and plugs you lazy man. We can do it in my air conditioned small shop :beer:. I want a lil of the good ole 86. I honestly think you will beat me ;) but I do think it will be a damn good race :D Just bring your 86 out monday and we'll get our run in, then you can bring out the vert friday and pick on all those terminators up there. I'm just going to run vht on these useless drag radials and hope I can hook :shrug: I'm too lazy to swap tires.
Nope no VHT unless you share, I've got 3 y/o hard ass DOT slicks, they don't hook well either... we can go from like a 40,50,60,70 or whatever roll if you want to keep it from spinning... I'm down with any roll over a 40 or a stop, can't hook below that and its too had on the motor cause I can't shift it off the limiter.:nonono:

True_stang

Banned
STROKD said:
Nope no VHT unless you share, I've got 3 y/o hard ass DOT slicks, they don't hook well either... we can go from like a 40,50,60,70 or whatever roll if you want to keep it from spinning... I'm down with any roll over a 40 or a stop, can't hook below that and its too had on the motor cause I can't shift it off the limiter.:nonono:

I will share the vht :beer: If you ever need some to run someone else also just let me know. You will honestly laugh when you take a look at my tires :thumbsup: I would rather go from a stop then roll at those speeds, because I honestly don't like going past 140 on those skinnies.

Machinator

Banned
foofinator said:
1. Strokd's DD from a roll to check that 'top end pull' bullshit. :loser:
2. Steve, just because he's Steve.. pending his shit gettin' fixed
3. Jason, you KNOW why.
4. House, talkin smack and gettin' whooped by stock unbolted GT's, it's on now.
5. Sheldon.. because you're a ****. Bring that fox vert out, I'll put 4 cars on it.
6. Dane.
7. carterra, you asked for it.

All you bitches bout to get DRUG by team flying banana. :banana:

You are freakin funny foof, its always good to read your callouts!

Users who are viewing this thread