Friday night call outs, bring it

blownaltered

Established Member
Steve did you get your new heads, I figure since your trying to get your MAF your ready to put your injectors in.

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
Will the sct2800 work?

I dunno actually. I've just started lookin around again. Some companies just don't make a meter for my car because there isn't enough of them out there I guess. The meter I had decided on isnt available anymore which is the lil confusion issue I am having.

Donnie- Unlike you and everyone else around here , I'm not parent funded. So what do you think if I got them or not?

blownaltered

Established Member
I'm not on lock down its my mom's birthday today, so my brother and his family are going to my parents tonight. Then tomorrow night I will be in Red Oak for the best man at my wedding birthday party and Sunday will be at my father in laws birthday party in Denton. This weekend is going to be very long. Been to any nice strip club lately or did you have to plant some more trees, dick.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
I'm not on lock down its my mom's birthday today, so my brother and his family are going to my parents tonight. Then tomorrow night I will be in Red Oak for the best man at my wedding birthday party and Sunday will be at my father in laws birthday party in Denton. This weekend is going to be very long. Been to any nice strip club lately or did you have to plant some more trees, dick.

It's gonna be nice and quiet at the GTG without you there. :thumbsup:

blownaltered

Established Member
Damn Steve you can't be nice at all today, maybe its because people stopped making parts for that leak queen, there might be a reason why.

JKD

Banned
Someone post this GTG over on Ricekiller. I can't convince myself to go over there and register just to post this.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Someone post this GTG over on Ricekiller. I can't convince myself to go over there and register just to post this.
I've posted it a few times, no one ever respondes...:rollseyes

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
All you bitches bout to get DRUG by team flying banana. :banana:
You know how I know you're gay...
STROKD said:
I've posted it a few times, no one ever respondes...:rollseyes
Think of it as a blessing in disguise. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread