friday night drama..

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
before yall flame me at least comment on the kill...i know its not a cobra and i know its not a racecar but its my truck and i enjoy the thrill of a race...

im out friday with some friends when another friend of mine in an 03 avalanche on 20's calls me askin if i wanted to run...after about 10 minutes of peer pressure and alot of bs we decide to run...theres 4 people in my truck and hes on 20's so i figure were pretty well matched. we go out to our race spot and wait for traffic to clear...theres about 5 other vehicles, all friends of mine so if i lose im getting talked about. anyway we line up and i blow the horn three times...we take off and instantly i pull on him hard...i have a trucklenth between us through 1st and 2nd. when i shifted into third he closed the gap to my back bumper...i do have an auto but i shift...

this is my kill for the weekend...he said he wanted to lose so he could get on summit and order a bunch of shit...he was supposed to bring his eclipse out saturday for a rematch but never did...his eclipse looks like the one from F&F...it has nawwwsss

jsut decided id give this thread a bump...
ran again this friday night...didnt see my buddy with the clipseout but did get a hold of another friend of mine. he has an older model GMC with a carb'd\ cammed 350, its not a big cam but just enough to make a difference in the idle...anyway we ran twice from the same place i ran the avalanche. the first run i had a brain fart and left it in overdrive, he has a standard so he got me off the line..he pulled on me till he was at my front bumper..he stayed there till we shut down. the second race i shifted like i usually do.. again he jumped me off the line, but once i fit second i pulled him till we were even... when i hit third i pulled till his bumper was at the door.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Good kill. Your friend sounds like a douchebag. "I wanted to lose so I can order shit from summit." Are you sure his eclipse has nitrous or is it just a blue fire extinguisher?

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
wow 149 views and one reply...its cause im white aint it...i want comments...the more comments i get the more pics and info yall get of the bronco

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Its a kill, I guess everyone races according to his means. I didn't know those were that slow but a even race can be ok regardless. Like bracket racing.

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
no i jsut like knowing what people think....i dont drive a cobra but i have rode in one and love the car..i hope in the future to own whatever comes of the cobra when im ready to buy one... soon as i get the bronco up and running i will have kill stories with it, until then deal with the kill stories of the silverado.

00GT

Banned
AcrophobicChevy said:
theres 4 people in my truck and hes on 20's so i figure were pretty well matched.

the first run i had a brain fart and left it in overdrive, he has a standard so he got me off the line..

4 people in your truck hurt you tons more than 20s hurt him.

It doesn't matter one bit if you start in o/d or not when racing with a late model auto trans.

Good runs.

Users who are viewing this thread