Fridge help????

Ginsu

Established Member
Hey, I need some help from those who know about appliances (specifically refrigerators). I have a Kenmore side by side with water and ice despensors on the door. I bought it new and used it in my last home for a year before becoming transient while in college. My fridge has been in a store room for 3 years and I am graduating and moving and was wondering if it was still good? Is there anything that I need to be concerned with? Any help/advise/thoughts would be appreciated!

94_Vert

Established Member
sometimes they have a tendency to seize up if stored for too long. before you fill it with food put a cup of water in the freezer. if it gets solid you should be ok.

Ginsu

Established Member
Thank you for your help! I am not moving till a week from Sunday and I will try to get it up there before, plug it in and check it out.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
After you move it, let it sit for a couple of hours before you plug it in.

Hey, I need some help from those who know about appliances (specifically refrigerators). I have a Kenmore side by side with water and ice despensors on the door. I bought it new and used it in my last home for a year before becoming transient while in college. My fridge has been in a store room for 3 years and I am graduating and moving and was wondering if it was still good? Is there anything that I need to be concerned with? Any help/advise/thoughts would be appreciated!

HOLY CRAP

LTNS Rob :beer:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
sometimes they have a tendency to seize up if stored for too long. before you fill it with food put a cup of water in the freezer. if it gets solid you should be ok.

Spot on ..... sell millions of them each year ....

Users who are viewing this thread