Friends and Enemies of Friends

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
I have a problem that I would like to share and get some feedback on -

I have two friends and these two friends both like me but they do not like each other. One of these friends has been bugging me to stop being friends with the other. I do not think that is fair as I have never gotten between them or taken sides. I would like to stay friends with both.

What do you think?

GregMatty

Established Member
I guess it depends if you like him, or like him like him? Does one of them write his first name with your last name behind it? That means something.

Sorry for the above, but this sounds like grade school. Having said that, it is up to the two of them to accept your friendship uncondtionally, if either of them have an issue with that, then they are acting like third graders and I would tell them so.

Greg

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Are u serious. I would tell 'em to screw themselves if they can't get over their B.S. Like said before...sounds like 3rd graders to me, they need to get over it, and you need to find new friends.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Unfortunately I am serious - the problem is I am in the middle of these children but they are both friends I want to keep.

Note to Greg - I'm already married - for 18 years now to the same woman - these are just friends.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I wasn't understanding where Greg was coming from until I saw where you live. :rolling: :kaboom:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Just tell them both that dont put me in the middle. If you want to hang then do it if not then dont.

RedlineNSX

Banned
Im sorry to hear about your sit. I agree with SVT4ME, tell them not to put you in the middle. You can still be friends with both and its childish for them not to think so.

Users who are viewing this thread