Friends badass 68 stang (pics)

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Here's my friends 68 stang. It's got a build 390, built c6 trans and a built rear. Awesome car, the color is Hyland Green and the stripes are Anthrecite to match the wheels.

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks for the props guys, I'm sure he's gonna appreciate them.

32V GT- Nah man, I'll be back in 2 weeks. How's your bro's engineer training going??

Josh

goose

Established Member
That is awsome, man i love those yr models one of these days im going to build one myself.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Josh,
That is one really good looking coupe! Tell your pal I'm a bit jealous! Is any of the Havelock crowd going to make it down to Mustang Week this year?
Brad Worley

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I'll show him this thread, he's out here in Iraq with me. And, I'm not sure what kind of power he's making, and he hasn't taken it to the track. I don't know if he plans on it, but I'll ask him. He did a ton of work with this car, and it's absolutely MINT. Everything you see in the pics is the result of his hard work, and one a big bill at the paint shop. The car is beautiful in person.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks doodad. We all appreciate the support. I've done a tour in afganistan and I'm on my 3rd tour in Iraq. A little too much for a 24 year old if you ask me, but I'm almost out of here.

doodad

Banned
You guys are LEGEND:) (by the way l am kurdish.. l am sure you know kurdishs.. not from iraq tho..) 2 WEEKS wow, thats soon.. :beer:

Last edited:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
smashedheadcat said:
Thanks for the props guys, I'm sure he's gonna appreciate them.

32V GT- Nah man, I'll be back in 2 weeks. How's your bro's engineer training going??

Josh

He is complaining about the workload :rollseyes lol. I am considering putting a turbo on my car in the next year or so and he say's that before I buy a HP setup to talk to you first. What kind of problems did you run into?

Users who are viewing this thread