frist demon in the 9's

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Nope not insecure probably been tearing up drag strips for longer than you've been alive. Hey man it's great your confident about your skills.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Nope not insecure probably been tearing up drag strips for longer than you've been alive. Hey man it's great your confident about your skills.
It's possible. I don't know your age, and won't ask. I'm by far one of the babies here. I wish I could say otherwise, but...

I am confident in what I can do. I'm
certain you are too. Confidence comes after we have proven ourselves. This doesn't say mistakes aren't made. I haven't won every match up, and I will lose a few more if given the chance. I see more wins than losses though. That keeps me going.

Hopefully one day we can line up with one another. I'm pretty sure it would be a lot of fun. You're not that far from GA.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'll just say I've been drag racing for 33 years. The FordSpeed crew used to race at SGMP, but had a falling out with Duck and his races even though I have to admit they are the best in the Outlaw Drag Race Series with Sick Payouts. Radial Versus the World class at his events like "Lights Out" has had winners share over $60K cash. I remember a couple years back when Keith WooMan Berry won the big stack with his billet Pro-line Small Block Vette then he sold it for over $200K soon after.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Well it's Super Bowl Sunday and my hometown Pats are in the Big Dance SO let me give a little bit of Dodge love. I was checking out Ron's You Tube (owner of the Demon in this thread)
page and saw this video he posted of a friends Demon in Texas
cutting a 1.55 60 on the OEM Nittos, NOW that's impressive.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Anybody catch this? Posted this week.. Like me better now Hemi?
This is awesome, like a transformers movie with the robotics..

Users who are viewing this thread