Front Cobra Brakes

hpwrestler220

Established Member
Up for sale is a set of front cobra brakes. They are from an earlier year cobra (somewhere between 94-98).. They are essentially the same caliper as the bullitts/mach 1's/ 99-01 cobra's since they all have dual 38mm pistons... I got these from some guy locally and he wasn't sure of the exact year. I narrowed it down to 94-98 cobra.

Here is the deal. The guy told me that the calipers would bolt up no problem. I went to install them and noticed that the banjo bolts (the bolt in each caliper that holds the brake line to the caliper) is different in each caliper. One caliper has a fine thread banjo bolt in it and the other has a course thread banjo bolt in it.. Somebody messed up somewhere and put the wrong bolt in. You will probably need to use a tap to make a new thread so that the lines dont leak. Or you can try to find some gasket or seal or something.. I just don't want to deal with this...

What you will be getting is cobra front brake calipers loaded with pads that have about 75% on them, the brackets, 2 stock lines, and the slide pins (one pin will need an "E" clip to hold the pin to the caliper but this is maybe 35 cents from a hardware store).

ASKING $125 OBO + SHIPPING. Make an offer... Don't be shy

This pic just shows the pad life of the pads that are on there... They are still meaty. The rotors are not for sale. This is the pic BEFORE i painted them when i bought them from the guy.

IMG_0155.jpg

Here is a pic after paint... They could use another sanding and painting, however. This is them all cleaned up though.

IMG_0173.jpg

Also up for sale is a brand new set of brake pads for cobra's, bullitts, and mach 1's... They are brembo replacement pads. MAKE AN OFFER

IMG_0156.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread