Front Drag Struts

White96svt

Established Member
Front Adjustable Struts

I have a set of QA1 Adjustable Drag Struts that I'm looking to sell. I had these for sale along with my entire suspension in which I sold to fund a Vortech kit. I still have these struts and would like to get rid of them as I'm considering going with a UPR front setup and don't really need these anymore. They have roughly 800 miles on them and about 6 passes at the track. These are truly awesome struts!! I will post pics when I get home.

The only thing for sale in the first pic are the struts. I keep getting offer like I'm selling everything. The ad is for STRUTS only.
Adj Drag Struts $350 shipped/including paypal fee

QA1 Precision Products HR603 - QA1 H Series Coil-Over Struts - Overview - SummitRacing.com

http://www.qa1.net/qa1_motorsports/drag-and-street/shocks-and-struts/stock-mount-shocks-and-struts/mustang-shocks-and-struts/r-series.html

QA1Struts.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

Last edited:

TT2V

Established Member
Is this price for everything in the picture or just the struts?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

White96svt

Established Member
Is this price for everything in the picture or just the struts?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just the struts. I already sold everything else in that pic to a member on here a few months ago. That's the only pic I could find of the struts so I fig it was better than nothing. I'm negotiable on the price and need stuff for my build so open to trades as well.

White96svt

Established Member
Bump for new price. $380 shipped/including paypal fee. Someone's got to be interested. Your saving $100 off the normal price before shipping. These have less than 1K miles.

Users who are viewing this thread