Front end cover/bra

SNKBITE

Established Member
No search.
I remember someone mentioning that they had a front end cover/bra on their 03 Cobra. Can someone tell me what manufacturer and how does it fit?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by SNKBITE
No search.
I remember someone mentioning that they had a front end cover/bra on their 03 Cobra. Can someone tell me what manufacturer and how does it fit?
Thank you in advance for your help.

I can't help you on the bra, but they do make these clear stickers. You have them put on your car, you can't tell they are there, and they protect the car from rocks and what not. 3M makes them.

redghost

Established Member
Colgan bra are the best fit and quality. If you buy through Colgan they are around $250.

Go to Autoanything.com and you can pick one up for $90. The site is liget, I purchased one 3 months ago, with the carbon fiber weave which matches my 10th Ann. I paid and got it within 3 days.:beer:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Colgan is a nice two piece design. good fit. Just make sure to get the fender clips right.

NewGuy

Yep, the Colgan is the best looking and the best fit. It is a two piece as well. License plate opening optional too.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
Another vote for colgan - and I bought from autoanything.com. My front end looks brand new - not even swirled. Just be sure to lay down a few good coats of wax or Zaino before putting it on and I always vacuum out the inside and flush out debris with a hose before putting it back on. But like I said, front end perfect on my Redfire with over 10K miles.

Users who are viewing this thread