Front Engine Cover Bolt Torque

KRS

Established Member
Does anyone know the torque spec for the front engine cover bolts (2011 aluminum block). I tried to search but there still seems to be search issues.

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
Well, I tried a few things. In a nutshell, it works with IE8 with XP(on a virtual machine) & IE11 with Win 8.1 (on real and virtual macines).
On Firefox it gets the indices but wants me to activate Acrobat to see content, but I already have Acrobat and it's activated. So I'm not going to push any buttons. But since I actually have my own copy of the factory service manual it's not an issue for me. I'll just stop pointing people to it.

Steve

KRS

Established Member
Well, I tried a few things. In a nutshell, it works with IE8 with XP(on a virtual machine) & IE11 with Win 8.1 (on real and virtual macines).
On Firefox it gets the indices but wants me to activate Acrobat to see content, but I already have Acrobat and it's activated. So I'm not going to push any buttons. But since I actually have my own copy of the factory service manual it's not an issue for me. I'll just stop pointing people to it.

Steve

Steve,

I appreciate the help, I only tried the link on my iPhone. I'll have a look at it on IE, as I'm sure I will need more information in the future.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread