Front Street Tonight Sep 19th

Wayneo

Established Member
Just found out some of my buddies are heading down to front street so I thought I would tell all of you to go. So far the cars going are 2 03 cobra's, 1 vw turboed r32 with about 450hp, and a civic. lol... Maybe all see some of you down there. I am heading down around 10pm.:thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
why would you go there with cars like that? I don't even go there when I had my 5oh We had some bangin runs goin on here in jersey off of 295. I work in the salem co area and have like 3-4 roads there we could run at for a couple hours. As soon as my stangs done I'll come on here and rally you locals up for a good night of law free fun. If your gonna run in philly I'd go north east and further. levit town. theres tons of roads. Jeff

Wayneo

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I have never went down before but I think we are just going around that area not particulary front street.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
if your interested, last time I heard bout philly well south philly is that people meet at the mcdonalds across from show and tell. anywhere from 10-12. This is on del ave. Just watch your ass, they got U.C. grand prixs and more.

Wayneo

Established Member
I am not going down to race just to have some fun.. I know you can get a ticket for spectating but I have always wanted to go down and watch.

Users who are viewing this thread