Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Wow, that's a steal. Go for it man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
A steal would be the 'cosmetically damaged' FRPP rear sway bar for $29 along with the KR front bar for $50.

Front
Rear

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
A steal would be the 'cosmetically damaged' FRPP rear sway bar for $29 along with the KR front bar for $50.

Front
Rear

Can anyone confirm if the front KR sway will fit my 08' vert with my stock sway brackets and how much of an improvement it would make?

The FRPP kit and rear KR are already sold out. I was ready to buy the FRPP at that price in a heart beat.
Nice find OP.

-Nick

2Sharpie

Established Member
wheeeeeeeew.............got mine right before I posted! Tob, I'm sure you could probably invent something better though............(still dreaming of your Boss exhaust set-up!!!!)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Sharps...I was on the phone with a couple of pipe/tube/exhaust bending machine companies today. Mandrel bending exhaust machinery is a large chunk of change...I'm working on it.

enormous

Established Member
I called in first thing this morning and got mine. $33 shipping plus the $179. It should compliment my Ground Control coilovers well.

2Sharpie

Established Member
Sharps...I was on the phone with a couple of pipe/tube/exhaust bending machine companies today. Mandrel bending exhaust machinery is a large chunk of change...I'm working on it.

Fingers crossed Tob....hiding my $ecret $tash from the wife !!

Anyone still interested in the parts just keep calling -- a know a few people on FORDGT500.com were told sold out online and over the phone, then kept calling back and were able to place orders.

Users who are viewing this thread