FRPP M-3601-B FR500 Steering Wheel

BirdofPrey97

Established Member
I sent the updated information to FRPP awaiting their response. Hopefully there will be more details available and they will be making another run. Be very nice to have a set quantity and $ amount needed from them.

97riocobra2

Established Member
I would be in for one if it was like 250 or less. People paying 400 and up for them because they are rare now is ridiculous.

BirdofPrey97

Established Member
Well, talked with Ford this morning and with our current order number the price would be somewhere between $500-$700 for them to do a run with our order being around 300 units. They suggested to either get a couple thousand paying customers and come to them with the money up front or forget about it and find another wheel. Sorry guys and gals.

The order count is just about 150 units, so we aren't even close.

95riosnake

Established Member
Wow that blows, $500 is more than they're being overpriced at in classifieds these days. I will also say thanks for trying, no steering wheel is worth that much to me.

BTW if they really did say you need a "couple thousand" more interested, at $180 they're talking $360,000, at a price of $250 that would be $500,000... If those are the kind of entry sales numbers they need to produce something I'm surprised they make any parts at all.

Users who are viewing this thread