FRPP M-3601-B FR500 Steering Wheel

BirdofPrey97

Established Member
We have several guys within ford clubs from thunderbirds to lightnings that have converted to this steering wheel, but with it no longer being produced several of us would like to find a "few" more. With no luck in that endeavor since they have not been made since 2009 I went to FRPP and asked, "What would it take for another run to be made of this steering wheel?" They told me to get a list of names (either screen or actual), the website name and the total quantity of interested parties.

I have posted on several sites to get this number as high as possible. Currently, no run of them is being done; this is only for FRPP to see the interest level. If you would be interested in purchasing one of these steering wheels please just post "Yes" and your screen name will be added to the list.

Price is not set, I was not able to get that from FRPP without first getting a large enough quantity order for them to see if they would even do the run.

For now I am putting what most sites had them listed at towards the end of $250.00. That is not a set price, but an idea price.

In the past they have done runs on parts for as small as 100 dealing with a shifter, but for a bearing they said they needed at least 1000. So, the number they need varies on the product wanted. I suggested 300 and that got their interest, but that is all the further it can go until I have a solid number to email them.

If you are interested in one of these steering wheels please let me know so we can get a large number to FRPP and hopefully get another run.

If you would prefer to just shoot me an email you can at birdofprey97 at gmail dot com .

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
Just vouching for this since he is a new member. He is a long time member on other sites, and is just trying to spread the word to everyone. I for one really want to make this happen, because I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices I've seen these sell for on here used.

98fourvalve

Established Member
I'd definitely be intersted. The used price tag is insane. Rather just keep spending 20 bucks every few years with a ford racing cover from autozone.

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I'd be interested in buying all three hundred of them and selling them at exorbitant prices so long as I had an exclusive contract that they would never produce another one! Mwua hahaha!

In all seriousness, I would like one.

95riosnake

Established Member
I will add that I would also like it if black was an option, but if that isn't possible, I could live with the dark charcoal they were previously made in.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I have two already, but would be in for 2 more in a heartbeat.. One of the best ford racing products ever made.. I wish I'd stocked up on them when they were at $180

Users who are viewing this thread