fruity pebbles gangsta

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
Well i was getting gas today and this dude rolls up to the pump next to me and his car says fruity pebbles all over it with 26' rims and he gets out and he has lambo doors so he has to show off and open the passenger door too and im just thinking to myself WOW, the funny part when he was done pumpin gas he went to go close the passenger door and im guess he put the doors on cause it wasnt aligned right because he had to lift up then close the door but it still wouldnt latch so hes looking around while hes trying to close it with his hip and after about the 5th time he got it.:kaboom:

NXSVTCOBRA

I'm sure they may have a forum somewhere and make posts like this about "our" cars. It's their hobby to put big wheels and lambo doors on cars just like it's our hobby to turbocharge a car and drive it. If everyone were the same the car industry would be extremely boring.

FSSNK

Established Member
Yeah they are everywhere around here. Actually had one with Pepsi colors try me one day., what a joke.

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
whatever company is on the car would have to pay me serious bucks to drive around like that but they do it cause they think its "tight ya erd me":shrug:

Common

Established Member
I dunno man Ive been all over the south and specifically florida and I see tons of retarded looking gangsta-mobiles with 24s and hydraulics. You never see that crap up here.

+1

South is where DA rims and toothless peoples at!!!

kaotic

Established Member
I see them here all the time and they are always ex cop cars like crown vics or caprices. For example i saw a pink Dora the explorer Crown vic and another with the Mcdonalds arches.

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
balllllllinnnnn
10py5hz.jpg

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I'm sure they may have a forum somewhere and make posts like this about "our" cars. It's their hobby to put big wheels and lambo doors on cars just like it's our hobby to turbocharge a car and drive it. If everyone were the same the car industry would be extremely boring.

Yup! Good friend of mine has an Impala on 22's with a crazy sound system. Not something I would drive at all, but he loves it and appreciates it in the same way I love my own cars.

I would rather see a donk on 26" rims than a POS that is falling apart and barely runs.

And FWIW, I freakin love Fruity Pebbles. Best cereal evar! :rolling:

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Guess them folks got more money then the ones in BR. The only donks I see are pieces of junk with rims that cost enough to supercharge my truck.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Speaking of lambo doors, there was this S197 mustang I seen on the street the other day at a stop light, stopped. He had his lambo doors opened sitting there at the light like everyone else around him gave two shits. I almost wanted to yell out my window "thanks for making mustangs look bad, dick".

Users who are viewing this thread