Fry's Electronics Rock!!!!

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
my buddy went in there to get a decent 52" big screen hdtv. well for shits and giggles he ask how much this sick 62" b/s was and the guy says 4k but he will give it to him for $3200. still messing around he ask how much if we both bought one... the salesman says $1900 each! wow! we both bought one and now my girl wants to get one tomorrow too! sweet! before we bought we walked across the street to see if Best Buy could do the same. they cant even take 1 dollar of thier prices.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Holy hell, talk about a DEAL. He made LOTS of comission I take it :D Hell, Id give the guy a 100 dollar tip.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE said:
my buddy went in there to get a decent 52" big screen hdtv. well for shits and giggles he ask how much this sick 62" b/s was and the guy says 4k but he will give it to him for $3200. still messing around he ask how much if we both bought one... the salesman says $1900 each! wow! we both bought one and now my girl wants to get one tomorrow too! sweet! before we bought we walked across the street to see if Best Buy could do the same. they cant even take 1 dollar of thier prices.

You are in Houston right? I love Fry's :rockon:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE said:

Was it stolen ? That seems to be a great deal congrats?

SpectorV

Established Member
I think best buy is supposed to match, I guess they just didnt want to lose money sounds like a nice deal.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
LOL if he wasnt before the sale, he sure as hell was after...

wvmystichrome

Established Member
At least you got waited on at Fry's. I went in to buy a new laptop when mine died while I was on vacation in Phoenix and they did not have time for us. Waited an hour in the computer department and even asked for help but I guess I did not look rich enough or important enough. Thats ok though because they missed out on quite a bit more items that we put back. Glad you got a great deal.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
At least you got waited on at Fry's. I went in to buy a new laptop when mine died while I was on vacation in Phoenix and they did not have time for us. Waited an hour in the computer department and even asked for help but I guess I did not look rich enough or important enough. Thats ok though because they missed out on quite a bit more items that we put back. Glad you got a great deal.
That sucks, I got to Fry's more than the grocery store. Picked up this badass sub for my soon to be surround sound room. I need a DLP HD prolector but will wait until this semester is over with.http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4583057?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Kickass deal btw, I need you to come with when I go this Saturday. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread