FS: 00 Silver Mustang GT - Extremely Clean !!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Greetings everyone.. A good friend of mine has decided to go the C6 Corvette route very soon so i'm posting up his 2000 Mustang GT for him.. this is one meticulously maintained car.. has just a tad under 66k miles on it.. below is a list of the current tasteful mods and such on the car:

PERFORMANCE MODS:

- BBK Longtube headers
- BBK 2 1/2" offroad H-pipe
- MAC 3" Catback
- MAC Cold Air Intake
- 4:10 Gears
- PRO 5.0 Short Throw Shifter

INTERIOR:

- Custom Two-Tone Leather Seats
- 03/04 Cobra Pedals
- Pioneer DVD/CD Player

EXTERIOR:

- 03/04 Cobra Front Bumper
- Clear Corner Headlights
- Tinted Windows and Tailights
- 281 High Performance Badges (sides and rear)
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- FR500 Chrome Wheels (18x9 Front and 18 x10.5 Deep Dish Back)
- Sumitomo 245/40/18 Front Tires and Falken Azenis 315/30/18 Back
- Painted Calipers
- GT Hood Scoop
- Black Mustang Bumper Insert

This car runs and looks excellent.. turns heads everywhere it goes and sounds amazing with the current exhaust set up.. it has an accident free history and clean carfax.. my buddy is also throwing in a set of 03 satin cobra rims with 17x9 Kuhmo tires that are practically brand new for the new owner.. the car has very few imperfections from rock chips, etc.. it's a really clean ride and has been well taken care of.. asking price is $11k (No Trades) ... If anyone has any additional questions, etc.. please PM me and I will provide you with my buddy's contact #... Car is located in Southern IN right across the bridge from Louisville, KY.

Thanks !

GT-1.jpg

GT-2.jpg

GT-3.jpg

GT-4.jpg

GT-5.jpg

GT-6.jpg

GT-7.jpg

GT-8.jpg

GT-9.jpg

Wheels-1.jpg

Interior-1-1.jpg

Interior-2-1.jpg

Interior-3.jpg

Interior-4.jpg

Interior-5.jpg

Interior-6.jpg

Mileage.jpg

DriverDoor.jpg

PassengerDoor.jpg

Engine-1-1.jpg

Engine-2-1.jpg

Engine-3-1.jpg

Last edited:

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
Very VERY nice car.. I have seen it in person many times, including when it was BONE STOCK down to the tires.. He is a buddy of mine as well.. Everything was done perfect ! Very well maintained. Garage kept and babied.. I would recommend ANYONE looking for a clean/immaculate GT that they get this one ! Damn this thing sounds so nice too ! Good luck with the sale, Jason ! (And Kane)

Users who are viewing this thread