FS- 02-04 cobra items

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member
so i've had these parts sitting here in my garage for a while. they are what is left of a parted out 03 cobra. i know my trader rating or sumthn is low or zero. i've been on contour.org for a few years. BAD SVT is my username on there.
here goes...

-02 to 04 cobra throttlebody and power inlet. Part number is 2R3Z-9A589-CA. Costs over 500bucks from ford. Its yours for $290 obo plus shipping. This thing is CLEAN!
buddyscobraparts001.jpg

buddyscobraparts002.jpg

buddyscobraparts003.jpg

buddyscobraparts004.jpg

-99 to 04 MOTOBLUE billet IRS cover girdle kit (NEW). (polished aluminum) u're gonna need fasteners and washers. Its 170bucks from rpm outlet. $100 obo shipped is what am asking. Part# is MTB460340
buddyscobraparts005.jpg

buddyscobraparts006.jpg

Last edited:

tj04cobra

Established Member
where would i be able to find the fasteners and what not? still interested just waiting to see if i will have the funds by the end of today, hate to sound like a broke bastard but i am trying to pay all of this months bills before i go on vacation next week and a irs girdle is one of my to do items on my ten days off.

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member
where would i be able to find the fasteners and what not? still interested just waiting to see if i will have the funds by the end of today, hate to sound like a broke bastard but i am trying to pay all of this months bills before i go on vacation next week and a irs girdle is one of my to do items on my ten days off.

rpm outlet should have it. if not, i'm guessing motoblue will have extras laying around.

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member
no cobra owners want these? i've had em for quite a while now. dont really feel like keeping them any longer.

ssp.vortech

Established Member
MotoBlue IRS Billet Girdle Bolts

rpm outlet should have it. if not, i'm guessing motoblue will have extras laying around.
Not trying to thread jack, but I bought one on these on Ebay and it didn't come with the installation hardware. I called RPM Outlet and I asked if they could sell me the bolts. They don't sell them separately. I asked if they could at least tell me the bolt specs, as I really don't want to play the guessing game by installing the incorrect bolts and damage my IRS. It seems they weren't interested in helping me to say the least.

I tried emailing MotoBlue and hope to hear back soon. It looks like a nice piece and I would like to install it on my car. GL with the sale!

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member
Not trying to thread jack, but I bought one on these on Ebay and it didn't come with the installation hardware. I called RPM Outlet and I asked if they could sell me the bolts. They don't sell them separately. I asked if they could at least tell me the bolt specs, as I really don't want to play the guessing game by installing the incorrect bolts and damage my IRS. It seems they weren't interested in helping me to say the least.

I tried emailing MotoBlue and hope to hear back soon. It looks like a nice piece and I would like to install it on my car. GL with the sale!

thanx for the info. pls remember to post whatever u find out. will probably be instrumental in selling this.

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member

ssp.vortech

Established Member
okay. was just looking around at rpm outlet. this is an excerpt from their site: "This kit comes with Grade8 12point fasteners and stainless steel washers. Installation time approximately 45mins." so there u have it. these are the bolts u'll need for this kit. should be able to get them at any local hardware store.
heres the link at rpmoutlet.
MOTOBLUE™ BILLET IRS COVER GIRDLE KIT for the 2003, 2004 Superchargerd Mustang SVT Cobra
Thanks for the info, but I need to know what length the bolts are. RPM don't know and don't care to help me. I tried emailing and calling them. Anyhow, bump for you on the TB!

Users who are viewing this thread