FS: 02 Black, 56k miles, $18.5k

L YEAH

Established Member
New price $17.5k

All prices are negotiable.

2002 Black with 56k miles. Clean title, but not in hand as I am still financing it.

Mods -

Amazon mail order tune with Xcal2
JDM caged 6lb lower
electric fans
Mafia
Kooks LT headers
hi flo cats
Magnaflow Catback
JDM 58" traction bars
DMR panhard bar
FTVB
2" drop shackles
Nitto 555 tires w/ approx 10k miles on them all around.
Panasonic head unit
Memphis Audio 4x6's all around
Kicker 10" CVT driven by a Kicker Amp.

The truck looks and drives great and runs hard. I drive it probably 3 days a week on average. Sound system is very musical, and bass isn't too hard hitting. Legal tint on the windows at 35%. Truck has a few small blemishes and dings, what I would consider normal for these kind of miles. There is only 1 issue; there is a fist sized dent in the floor of the bed of the truck where a previous owner must have dropped something that was heavy and sharp edged. Truck has a spray in liner and a mat on the floor that makes it hardly noticeable. I will get pics of this for those interested. The dent doesn't affect how the truck performs at all.

I have a set of chrome 00 style wheels I will add in for an additional $500. These are the ones pictured below. They are in perfect shape. The truck currently has 02 wheels on it that I repaired and painted as a project to see if I could do it.

I also have a 3 gauge a-pillar pod with gauges in them (boost, trans temp, and another I can't remember right now) I throw in with the truck too.

And for another +$500 - I'll throw in the set of DMR cog pulleys that I am expecting to get in the next couple of weeks. These are valued at $875. If I have to sell them separately I am going to ask $875 for them.

Possibly willing to trade for a clean mildly modded 90-93 Fox that can perform DD duties.

DSCN2560.jpg

truk.jpg

smallerLphoto.jpg

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
I would be interested in those chrome wheels! I will have a set of stock 99-00 wheels this weekend so we could work out a trade if needed. PM me if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread