FS: 02 Lincoln Town Car & 05 Cadillace Deville

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
FS: 02 Lincoln Town Car & 05 Cadillac Deville

As title says. I have shut down my limousine business and have moved on to something a little more stable so these cars must go. The TC has about 70k on it with new tires and new brakes. Caddy has around 50k on the ticker. Both cars have been very well maintained, these were my lively hood, so they have both been very well kept up. Bodys are both almost perfect, small ding in the decklid of the caddy but hardly noticable. Both cars are black in color with black leather interiors. I owe about as much as they are worth to the average person who would walk into a dealership. Just looking for someone to assume the payments, no money down, I just want to get out of these 2 cars. Or if you have a newer GT or Mach 1, I might possibly trade one of these. Ill try to post pics, PM me for price and anything else you would like to know about these cars. 4 years left on the TC and just over 3 on the caddy! Thanks!

Last edited:

jknowles4

Established Member
Hey man,
My car looks good in your sig. I wish you luck on the sale of the cars.

By the way, this is Justin from OKC, where you got the Cobra!!!

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
jknowles4 said:
Hey man,
My car looks good in your sig. I wish you luck on the sale of the cars.

By the way, this is Justin from OKC, where you got the Cobra!!!

Nice to here from ya! Your car still looks as good as it did the day I picked it up from ya! Many more plans for it this year! Selling my 2 cars from my business and selling my S-10 as well. I would like a Black Lightning. You dont happen to know who would have one now would ya?....Wink, wink!!! Take care!!

Users who are viewing this thread