FS: 02 Sonic Blue SVTF - Immaculate Condition

SVTFsOnIcBlUe

C:\Socuments and Dettings
Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the new owner! It will stay in the SVTPerformance family!

Hello all!

I have been a member of this board for some time now and I have decided to post my beloved SVT for sale here. For anyone that knows me I treat my cars better than my girlfriend. No Joke! I was a full time professional car detailer until I finished school and started my career. I have taken Extremely good care of this car. Always garaged and I bought a car cover in case I couldn't garage it at times. Changed my own oil Mobil 1 religiously at 6000 miles. Tranny oil has always been Royal Purple SynchroMax.
Before I get to the eye candy here are the specifics that are included:

Factory Specs:
-Sonic Blue in color
-Cold weather package includes traction control, engine block heater and HEATED seats
-Power sunroof
-audiophile sound with stock sub woofer in the back

2002 SVT focus w/ 73,750 miles
Extras!
+Alpine Head unit replacing horrible stock disc changer. Head unit controls Ipod directly from unit and can also play music from USB sticks!
+HID lights fully stock from ford. HIDs were not an option on a 2002 and cost nearly 1k aftermarket from ford.
+FS blue strut bar
+AEM cold air intake with blue finish
+Billet rear Dogbone motor mount
+Predator tuning unit with TOMS tune from FocusFanatics<-- Amazing
+Spec stage 2 clutch kit replaced at about 48,000 miles
+Findanza aluminum flywheel
+Kumho Ecsta SPT Ultra Summer tires replaced around 45,000 miles
+Tint on all windows except windshield. I don't know the amount but it is lighter in the front to look less illegal
+High quality car cover custom made for SVT focus 2 door

The car is in fantastic condition trully a must see! You will be very hard pressed to find any car of 2002 vintage that looks this good inside and out! I just changed both the engine and transmission oil less than 1000 miles ago. I am selling the car because I just recently bought a Mazdaspeed 3! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car! Please PM me if interested. asking $6800 OBO. I am in Southern California in Orange County. Thanks for looking!

I still drive the car to and from work sometimes but its only a 10 mile round trip. Expect the mileage to creep up a little until its sold.

The car was just smogged and it passed no problem current registration is paid through 2009

Now on to the pics.

4f3935b6.jpg

64dff3c6.jpg

2fa0249a.jpg

Picture in the garage during a full detail.
9d620365.jpg

e4f30637.jpg

a2b35f84.jpg

72a1612a.jpg

Some older pic showing u off the custom car cover
be9540c2.jpg

88d99ca9.jpg

Interior pics
649b5233.jpg

2923366d.jpg

3388fda9.jpg

731df076.jpg

9f7a43ce.jpg

a5cf65d4.jpg

2650b475.jpg

Replaced horrible stock CD player with a nice alpine deck that players music direct from Ipods or USB sticks.
b33f24b8.jpg

f5e6a664.jpg

3d4ed20b.jpg

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
Beautiful car, if I can sell the track Mustang and find a cheap way to get across country...I'd be all about a cross-country SVT Focus trip back to WV.

Users who are viewing this thread