FS: 02 Z06 -TF Wheels Etc!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!

Hey guy's most of you on here have already seen lot's of pix of the car and some of you in person. It's an 02 Z06 with 56K miles on it. We are the second owners of the car, the first was an old man that traded it in on a Viper. It has never been in an accident and we have the clean title in hand. We bought it in 05 with 8900 miles on it and it has been our baby. As some of you know we have been through a lot of car's but have always kept this one. Well we decided it's time for change (maybe) Lol, I say that because I won't give it away. If I don't get what I want i'll keep it and be totally happy with it.

Some of you may or may not know this, but I am a vendor on the corvette forum. I have a company that makes body parts for me, I have a few of these pieces on my Z. I'll list everything that I have done to the car below. It's more show than go (although it's still pretty fast) No engine mods have ever been done besides an intake.

Appearance mods

Tigershark Bumper W/Lower lip
ZR Carbon Cowl Hood
ZR Front Fenders
ZR Rear Bumper w/Diffuser
CVG Carbon Wing
True Forged Victorys 19x9.5 w/275's and 20x11 w/295's

Audio

Pioneer Touch Screen with Navi, MP3, DVD, CD, Bluetooth and handsfree calling, also has ipod hook up in center console.
Memphis Audio components in the doors and rear panels
2 JL Audio amps and a JL 12" subwoofer and capacitor

Misc

Halltech Intake
Exhaust (loud, it's straight pipes) :D
Alarm with remote start
ACA Projector headlights w/5K HID's
Lowered on stock bolts

Ok onto the pix. Some of these were before the wing and painted center caps were added.

meet1.jpg

tfside.jpg

cstyle.jpg

cstyle3.jpg

tf-3.jpg

ZRPixfinished007-1-1.jpg

ZRPixfinished014-1.jpg

photo-5.jpg

tf-2.jpg

ZRPixfinished011-1.jpg

Before the Pioneer deck

CIMG1483.jpg

ddbez.jpg

Only real issues with the car is the EBCM might need to be replaced or fixed. It's $150 to fix through absfixer.com this is a really common issue with C5 Vette's. Also the HVAC unit needs a wire soldered (this is for the light for the temp reading for AC) The temp reading is visible at night but too dim to see in daylight (another common issue with C5 Vettes).

Asking $27,500 OBO and please no low ballers. We don't NEED to sell the car and would be just as happy keeping it. I know what it books for and what I have into it (which is a lot) Im willing to negotiate hence the OBO but let's be reasonable :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread