FS 03-04 Black Driver's side mirror

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Here's a used, but in good condition Driver's side mirror off an 03 Cobra. It's black in color and also has a clear bra on it. Paint is in good condition from the bra. Base plastic panel needs some polishing up. Reason I am selling is because it developed that common mirror shake when driving on the highway. It annoyed the heck out of me for way too long till I found another used one on Ebay without the condition. Someone not as sensitive as me or looking to replace a broken one for cheap would benefit from this sale. I am offering $185 shipped.

IMG_20140418_245625_750.jpg

IMG_20140418_245642_767.jpg

jblood37

Established Member
Well, I'll be honest, it probably would have taken you 3 minutes to fix. Pop mirror off. Flip foam pad under mirror over and done. Could be wrong though. Ttt! Haha

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Well, I'll be honest, it probably would have taken you 3 minutes to fix. Pop mirror off. Flip foam pad under mirror over and done. Could be wrong though. Ttt! Haha

Really?! If that's true then that sucks. I wasted time and money getting another one installed. Well I guess that means this one can be made to perform like new again. =)

Users who are viewing this thread