FS - 03/04 Cobra Spoiler

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I have an 03/04 Cobra spoiler off of my 03 Cobra for sale. Awhile ago, it got a hairline crack in it, that was easily glued back together. It is also missing two of the bolts on the bottom of the spoiler. This would be a good spoiler for someone to buy, fix and repaint. It was on my car for several months after it cracked, and it looked fine. It is black right now, and the paint is good on it. If someone wantedm they could just put it on their car the way it is, and it would be fine. The two missing bolts on the bottom did not make the spoiler fit wrong, or feel like it was going to fall off. If someone wants it, make me an offer. I can easily fix it too if someone wants. Later.

-Andy

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
All it would take to fix it is to smooth out the top where the crack is, and then either do nothing with the holes on the bottom, fill them, or have someone fiberglass new bolts on to it. I have one of the bolts, and was going to fiberglass it in. Like I said though. It is all together just fine (except for the two missing bolts) and the only thing that you see when it is one the car is the glued together crack on top. If someone is going to repaint the spoiler anyways, that part just needs to be sanded smooth, and it will look fine. I will take offers on it. Thanks. I will also get some pics later.

-Andy

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Actually, I will let it go for $120 shipped. I was going to use it to mold it into my decklid, which it would work perfectly for. If I don't sell it, I will keep it and do that. Thanks.

-Andy

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
The deal fell through, so the spoiler is still available for $120 shipped.

-Andy

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Here are some pics...

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

spolier3.jpg

spoiler4.jpg

spolier6.jpg

-Andy

Last edited: