FS:03 10th Anniversary Calipers, Frt & Rear set with Frt. Steel lines

32V SVT

Established Member
** SOLD ** :D

Hi All, I've got a set of front and rear Red Powder coated, 10th Anniversary Edition calipers that I pulled off my 99 Cobra. These were used on the car for about 6 months and are simply sitting in my garage now. Since I have a 10th A.E. Cobra now, I obviously don't need these. The front steel lines were made by Goodridge and have special banjo bolts bought seperately, but included. I don't have any friction material for either set of calipers, as most of you would want to use a premium set over OEM. I'm asking $300. plus UPS fees to your location. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks, :beer:

99Cobra-Calipers.jpg

Fronts.gif

Rears.gif

** SOLD ** :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
any benefit from the 10th anni calipers over the other ones? do they stop better or are they just painted red?

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Thats a decent price. I just got mine yesterday from Gene Evans Ford and they were 415 new with new pads.

32V SVT

Established Member
The 10th AE calipers don't stop any better than the stock Cobra PBR calipers... They just look really clean with the red powder coating.
I have them paired up with some Baer Eradispeed 2 Pc. rotors that really dress up the wheels nicely. Also there's a definite benefit to having the
steel braided lines, and Hawk pads. (Of course as I mentioned no Pads with this set.)

Last edited by a moderator:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
o ok, thats cool, man i would jusmp on this if i had not already bought some cooling stuff, they look great and would compliment the wheels i got. hope u sell them dude. good luck.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
damn, still wish i could afford these. its either these or paint the ones i got, i was gonna go for black if i painted them, but man i want these. good luck with the sale dude.

32V SVT

Established Member
rrpederson wrote:
damn, still wish i could afford these. its either these or paint the ones i got, i was gonna go for black if i painted them, but man i want these. good luck with the sale dude.

Thanks rrpederson :thumbsup:
I'm getting plenty of inquiry's on them, just waiting for someone with cash in hand! This really is a great deal with the steel braided Goodridge lines too...

Let me know if you happen to come into some cash! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread