FS: 03 Black vert/ Charlotte, NC

SVeeTterminator

Established Member
I'm looking to sell my 03 vert. It is bone stock and in great condition. 21,500 miles on it. Non-smoker. Also, I have the BF IRS brace in the box to go with the car. A must for anyone who knows about the Cobras. I only have a few pictures in my camera currently, but can take more and send them if interested. Let me know your e-mail and I will send the pics over. I'm motivated, so make me a reasonable offer. Also use 843-324-1020 as a contact number. It's my cell, so call day or night. Thanks for looking!

Chuck

SVeeTterminator

Established Member
I wanted to update everyone, the car is currently on a lot in Mooresville, NC. The guy is trying to sell it for me. I don't know what he's asking, but I still own the car, so if your offer is reasonable, I will take it. Go to www.autoworldoflkn.com then click "view inventory" and it is under the "other tab" on the top of the screen. Give me a call for further details @ 843-324-1020. Please, only serious buyers because if I am to take it off of his lot (free advertising and exposure) I want it to be for a good reason. The car is in fantastic shape, so hopefully his pictures will illustrate that fact. I look to hear from you all soon.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread