FS - '03 Black Vert, Polished Whipple, CCW Classics, 711rwhp

Brades44

Established Member
Due to an investment opportunity, I am listing my Cobra for sale. I purchased it roughly 2 years ago and have put about 900 miles on it since then. When I purchased the car, it was equipped with the 2.3l Whipple and supporting mods and made near 600rwhp. After I bought it, I took it down the street to Lidio at Alternative Auto where he installed the Fore fuel system, 80lb injectors, headers, JLT CAI and e85 tune. The car made 711.24/639.77.

Overall, the car is in very good shape. The interior is 10/10 and the paint is 9/10. The car currently sits at 25,4xx miles and will go up slightly as I drive it on nice days. I am located in SE Michigan and am asking $29,500. I am not in any hurry to sell and will not entertain low-ball offers. I am not looking to part out and am not interested in any trades at this time.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
Cobra 1.jpeg
Cobra 2.jpeg
Cobra 3.jpeg
Cobra 4.jpg
Cobra 5.jpg
Cobra 6.jpeg
Cobra 6.jpg
Cobra 8.jpeg
Cobra 9.jpeg
Cobra 10.jpeg

Lcradic

Established Member
Beautiful car! Also located in SE Michigan but don't think I've seen you around

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Brades44

Established Member

Thanks, man. I haven't had enough time to enjoy it due to traveling but maybe I'll see you out there soon.

fromzto5

Established Member
Not a far jaunt from Iowa. I may have to contact you for a full list of the supporting mods for all that power. Such a great looking and well cared for car.

Brades44

Established Member
Not a far jaunt from Iowa. I may have to contact you for a full list of the supporting mods for all that power. Such a great looking and well cared for car.
Thanks, man. It has been an absolute blast to own. PM me for details or text me at 586-242-8585 if you have any questions.

fromzto5

Established Member
Thanks, man. It has been an absolute blast to own. PM me for details or text me at 586-242-8585 if you have any questions.

I have a whole list of questions - but I am a little early on actually pulling the trigger. I'm getting everything in place so I can make the actual purchase - trust me, I want to text you and get all the details, but I don't want to do that until I'm 100% ready, cash in hand. I don't mess around. So I don't want to waste your time, not until I'm primed and ready. Just starting to scour the boards to find that perfect car. Yours might fit the bill... keep taking great care of her :)

Brades44

Established Member
Sounds good. I have a few upcoming trips so she'll just be sitting in the garage waiting. I appreciate the candidness. Good luck!

gamebred26

Established Member
I think you would have more luck with this. If you had a detailed mod list. Free bump though. Looks like a nice car.

Brades44

Established Member
I think you would have more luck with this. If you had a detailed mod list. Free bump though. Looks like a nice car.
I agree. If I got a build sheet when I bought it, I would have every last detail spelled out. Unfortunately, the previous owner did not have one and I know next to nothing about these cars other than they're a blast to drive. I understand that it is a limited ad and it will deter potential buyers but I literally wouldn't know where to start and would end up misrepresenting the car. Fortunately, the original owner is interested in buying it back and he knows exactly what he did to it lol. Thanks for the bump

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Damnit!

I haven't been on here in forever to keep from buying a car and now I can't stop looking....

This car may make me eat my words.
1. I will never own another black car
2. I will never own another convertible

LOL

Do you still have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brades44

Established Member
Lol. I was the exact same way when I bought the car.

The original owner came out last weekend to drive the car and is supposed to be giving me a deposit this weekend but as of now, it's still available.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Lol. I was the exact same way when I bought the car.

The original owner came out last weekend to drive the car and is supposed to be giving me a deposit this weekend but as of now, it's still available.

LOL and 10-4

I'm on the road now for work and have a pretty hectic weekend ahead of me. If for some reason the original owner doesn't come through I would like to check it out.

I'm in Flat Rock.

Thx
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread