FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

VegasSE

Established Member
Here are the pics of the rims on the car as well as a decent shot in how it sits from the rear. Obviously I'll post more pics with the hood on, IC on, and the car all cleaned up and finished. Give me a few days to get the hood on and done.

cobra11.gif

cobra13.gif

cobra14.gif

cobra15.gif

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I definitely like this color MUCH better than the other flat black cobra on the boards, that one was too gray. This looks much more deathly. Do the headlights still work at all though painted over like that?

VegasSE

Established Member
I definitely like this color MUCH better than the other flat black cobra on the boards, that one was too gray. This looks much more deathly. Do the headlights still work at all though painted over like that?

Yes the lights still shine through.

bullets? rele? all that money in the car and not a set of ssr's or chincaes or ccws?

Buy the car and change them if you don't like them.

VegasSE

Established Member
Oh My God...

Absolutely beautiful vehicle, you have taste my friend. If only I had money.....

Thank you. Once the hood gets on, I can send it to VWR to get the IC piping run and the 4 row installed once he knows the clearance needs. After that, it's tune the car and game on!

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
You are going to be disappointed, those GY tires didn't hook on my car in a 315. I am sure you will make more power than me!

Bump, you have great taste and an equally great collection of cars!

VegasSE

Established Member
You are going to be disappointed, those GY tires didn't hook on my car in a 315. I am sure you will make more power than me!

Bump, you have great taste and an equally great collection of cars!

Bought the wheels with the brand new tires on them. I'm quite SURE it's going to need at least a set of MT ET Street Radials on it.

203SBvert

Established Member
Why would anybody dump so much cash into making an INCREDIBLE car and then sell it before even getting the enjoy it (i.e. this cobra and your evo)? What on Earth do you do for a living :poke:

yes, envious :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread