FS: 03 Cobra Hood, black with minor rock chips $400 OBO

primo

Established Member
I have an 03 cobra factory black hood for sale. It's off my car and my car has 25k miles. hood blanket is removed. Has normal wear and tear from rock chips. Hey, the previous owner drove the car from Alaska to Arizona:) I prefer local pickup or buyer pays shipping. $400 OBO

primo

Established Member
heres a pic
121462.jpg

primo

Established Member
john galt said:
250? I know you're asking way more but i'm broke right now. I'm in scottsdale, btw.

i cant go that low, but send me a pm with contact info.

john galt

Established Member
Jeez, technology>me lately. My gmail won't let me respond to your email.

Anyway...I can't do it now, but I'll be in a better position in a two weeks or so. If you need to get rid of it now, no worries. I'm def still interested though.

primo

Established Member
john galt said:
Jeez, technology>me lately. My gmail won't let me respond to your email.

Anyway...I can't do it now, but I'll be in a better position in a two weeks or so. If you need to get rid of it now, no worries. I'm def still interested though.

I'd rather not ship. UPS>ME for that kind of liability. If you think you can swing the price I gave you in 2 weeks, put a deposit down and i'll keep it for you.

john galt

Established Member
T BAG said:
I'd rather not ship. UPS>ME for that kind of liability. If you think you can swing the price I gave you in 2 weeks, put a deposit down and i'll keep it for you.
I'm in scottsdale, so no shipping necessary. If you've still got it in a couple weeks, shoot me an email.

Users who are viewing this thread