FS. 03 cobra Kb 2.6 & alot of parts

umclightning

Established Member
GMKILR said:
What else do you want? Cant you just let me try and sell this stuff.

Not smashing on u like the other guys, but I sent u a pm. R u really interested in selling ur stuff am also from TX can get alot of ur stuff off ur hands if ur really serious.

maywho

Established Member
jesus joe

Joe, Again thanks for your Professional Collage Student Opinion

You appear to have history with Eric on Modularfords

Eric post Modularfords (power adders) fs.2.6 11/18/06 ( Joes post 11/22/06 PMed you) will never know if he replied? will we

Eric post Modularfords (power adders) 11/22/06

KBO3 Cobra 12/05/06 No one Buy FROM ERIC HE IS A SCAMMER Pay pal Complaint filed Send back my money ( I am sure he got his Money back) but I know for a fact he is not happy!

Joe Post 12/06/06 Good Grief... Not another one
Send a massage to the forum admimistraror with all the supporting information you can fit in it.... She will take care of business

your post here # 30? 12/04/06 ..IBMcobra is wondering if Eric is going to ship ( from the wording in his post) you can guess he has already paid for the item..and expected it shipped....your reply is strange!

you would have thought that you would have informed the people on Modularford that they were having problem with eric on 12/06/06 on this site also...

Ibmcobra said he was going to file a pay pal compaint also!

we all know I did ( Modularford/modularparts this is were you can find my dealing with eric! all public)

Ibmcobra still trying to get his items 4# lower...dealing with eric!

Ibmcobra now has a wtb (this forum) 4# or 6# lower

Joe joe I am no longer wondering why you would jump in with your professional (student) opinion!

(you didn't do to well in your ethic class did you?) call me paranoid but do you have a #4 lower, (joke)

your favorate a--h--e please feel free to second..

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Get off his post!:loser: Mods should close this and GM should repost.
maywho said:
Joe, Again thanks for your Professional Collage Student Opinion

You appear to have history with Eric on Modularfords

Eric post Modularfords (power adders) fs.2.6 11/18/06 ( Joes post 11/22/06 PMed you) will never know if he replied? will we

Eric post Modularfords (power adders) 11/22/06

KBO3 Cobra 12/05/06 No one Buy FROM ERIC HE IS A SCAMMER Pay pal Complaint filed Send back my money ( I am sure he got his Money back) but I know for a fact he is not happy!

Joe Post 12/06/06 Good Grief... Not another one
Send a massage to the forum admimistraror with all the supporting information you can fit in it.... She will take care of business

your post here # 30? 12/04/06 ..IBMcobra is wondering if Eric is going to ship ( from the wording in his post) you can guess he has already paid for the item..and expected it shipped....your reply is strange!

you would have thought that you would have informed the people on Modularford that they were having problem with eric on 12/06/06 on this site also...

Ibmcobra said he was going to file a pay pal compaint also!

we all know I did ( Modularford/modularparts this is were you can find my dealing with eric! all public)

Ibmcobra still trying to get his items 4# lower...dealing with eric!

Ibmcobra now has a wtb (this forum) 4# or 6# lower

Joe joe I am no longer wondering why you would jump in with your professional (student) opinion!

(you didn't do to well in your ethic class did you?) call me paranoid but do you have a #4 lower, (joke)

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Get off his post!:loser: Mods should close this and GM should repost.

No kidding...TTT for GMKilr on this post, anyway.

maywho said:

...you assume WAY too much, and give yourself an astronomical amount of credit for being able to logically perceive facts...not everything that is posted here or on ModFords is a logical progression of what actually happened. Moderators/site owners allow posts (and people) on their forums at their whim. What you perceive to be true is not reality due to editing on the part of the mods on ModFords...but then again your rambling posts ad nauseum show without any doubt that the reality in your head has no connection with shared reality as perceived by others. Feel free to psychotically ramble on about your ideas of other people's credentials and education etc...we've all been around people like you before and this sort of thing is significantly less than consequential. Good luck in life...you obviously will need it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread