FS: 03 Cobra (Silver Metallic) fenders

kbrier

Established Member
FS: 03 Cobra (Silver Metallic) fenders: I am having these fenders replaced since the previous owner had a vertical door kit on the car and had cut the two lower hold down points. Some minor chips but all in all good shape. Yes; the cobra badges come with the fenders. I live in York, PA and would be willing to meet half way. $100.00 for both. Send PM

Pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/kent.br...Kie1uXn5-brIA#

Best Regards, Kent

kbrier

Established Member
Yes; I will ship. The left fender is sold but right (pass) is still for sale. I am inquiring how much it is to ship these items. PM me your zip and I will let you know later this week.

kbrier

Established Member
Both fenders are still FS: 03 Cobra (Silver Metallic) fenders: I am having these fenders replaced since the previous owner had a vertical door kit on the car and had cut the two lower hold down points. Some minor chips but all in all good shape. Yes; the cobra badges come with the fenders. I live in York, PA and would be willing to meet half way. $100.00 for both. Send PM

switzer

you still have both fenders?..and can you see the area that was cut from outside of the vehicle and do they fit loosely cause the mounting brackets were cut off?...i am about 1 1/2 hours from you so i can pick them up

kbrier

Established Member
Hi - Crap! Sorry for the three week late reply here! Not sure why I did not track this post better. I still have the fenders and you can not see from the outside that they are cut. The only way you can tell is when you are washing the car or pushing on the fender. There is some movement when you ride over bumps in the road, but not bad. Let me know if you are still interested.

switzer

no problem man it happens.. i forgot what these looked like and your photobucket pictures wont work anymore..i'm pretty sure i definitly want them though.. theres no dents or anything right?..

i am only about an hour and a half away aswell so meeting up wouldn;t be an issue at all.. let me know about those pictures .
thank you
Brian

switzer

i;m not on this site that much and i can't figure out how to send a private message... or maybe i;m not allowed to message cause i dont have enough posts.. i'll take them though. can you send me a message then maybe i can reply..lol... or email me my email is
[email protected]

kbrier

Established Member
Mustang Fenders --- SOLD!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! Big thanks to Brian for buying the fenders today!!

Users who are viewing this thread