FS:03 Cobra Stocks (Machined Face)

IbmCobra

Banned
I have my 17x9 cobra stocks machined face silver. I dont use them due to new rims. Im willing to sell them with or without tires. They have Eagle F1 and Nitto Drags. Im in the Miami,Fl area willing to ship. Make me an offer or if you have parts that you willing to trade that is accepted as well. Please send me Offers and questions to [email protected]

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
:thumbsup:
IbmCobra said:
I have my 17x9 cobra stocks machined face silver. I dont use them due to new rims. Im willing to sell them with or without tires. They have Eagle F1 and Nitto Drags. Im in the Miami,Fl area willing to ship. Make me an offer or if you have parts that you willing to trade that is accepted as well. Please send me Offers and questions to [email protected]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: pm a price

IbmCobra

Banned
Come on guys I'll sell em with tires offer me a trade... Cash, Paypal, whatever lol I want to put on my new wheels already.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
This guy was very thorough and quick to get back to me.We had a possible deal,I just found something a little better[10,5.s] for alittle more money.He is easy to work with and seems very legit.ttt for you bud

Users who are viewing this thread