Fs: 03 Cobra Vert 1 Of 308

Dior55

Established Member
Are you trying to sell the car in any other place other than this forum? I would think that while you probably get some traffic here of Terminator Wannabes, the majority of people here are probably Terminator owners. Not too many people would be having two cars of the same model.

I also fool around with replica Shelby Cobra roadsters, and I lurk around a big forum called www.ffcobra.com. There are quite a few posters there who know what a great car the Terminator is, and from time to time there are posts about looking for a Terminator as a second car. I'd suggest posting your sale in forums like that to get more exposure. Maybe corral.net and other sites as well.

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
Dior55 said:
Are you trying to sell the car in any other place other than this forum? I would think that while you probably get some traffic here of Terminator Wannabes, the majority of people here are probably Terminator owners. Not too many people would be having two cars of the same model.

I also fool around with replica Shelby Cobra roadsters, and I lurk around a big forum called www.ffcobra.com. There are quite a few posters there who know what a great car the Terminator is, and from time to time there are posts about looking for a Terminator as a second car. I'd suggest posting your sale in forums like that to get more exposure. Maybe corral.net and other sites as well.

yeah, I have it posted on corral.net, dfwstangs.com, lonestarstangs.com, etc

thanks

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
wasnt this car in the shop multiple times for transmission and engine problems.

it was in for tranny problem...that I discovered were evident in the car prior to me purchasing it brand new, and I have all supporting documentation...as I will include this info to the buyer...

no engine problems ever!!!

I included in my description that it has a brand new T56 in it that ford warrantied...not trying to hide anything...car is beautiful now...runs and drives like it should

thanks for the inquiry

Users who are viewing this thread