FS:03 Cobra white 35k miles in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg86

Established Member
My 2003 oxford white cobra is for sale. great condition, only reason I'm selling is because I need the $ to cover my last year of college tuition and do not want to take out any student loans. car has 36,xxx miles on it. i have personally put 13,000 on myself all highway from CT to NJ(school to home). no dings or scratches at all, the previous owner(coopercobra on the boards) and I both took great care of the car. car has the following mods:
Pro 5.0 Shifter, 10'' Powerstack Filter, H&R Race Springs, Lunar Boost and FP Gauges with built in pod, Saleen 281 Spoiler, 18'' Boze Alloy 3 piece wheels(look awesome but one has some curb rash on outer edge), Billetflow pulleys with 2.93 upper, BBK longtubes, BBK o/r midpipe, Flowmaster Catback, SCT X-Cal2 hand-held tuner,tuned by Jon Lund. No dyno numbers and never been to the track. I will have pics up during the week. I'm located in Northern NJ. NEW PRICE $24,000 obo. Will consider trades worth 4k>+cash. If you aren't interested in the car please don't post and low ball offers won't be replied to. I'm in the Danbury CT area most of the week and back home in NJ during the weekend so i could meet up with anyone in CT area during the week or NJ on the weekend if they are very interested. also for sale shortly will be my 1987 Buick Grand National(56k miles mild mods), if interested can contact about as well. my email is [email protected]

Greg

011-4.gif

009-5.gif

004-3.gif

006-5.gif

003-5.gif

006-8.gif

005-9.gif

003-7.gif

Last edited:

greg86

Established Member
no problem will be taking a bunch of exterior and interior and motor shots this afternoon.

Greg

Cobra84

Established Member
Very nice car. Do you have any of the stock parts? How soon are you looking for a sale? Email me if you can

greg86

Established Member
pm sent to Cobra84. i don't have any of the stock parts just to let everyone know, sorry didn't include in post. clean carfax as well.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
also forgot to add i have the title IN HAND in my name so no waiting around needed.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
posted all the pics i took yesterday. anyone has anymore questions, feel free to ask away.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
will take some interior shots this afternoon. also will get the vin for anyone interested.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
1FAFP48Y23F341060 is the VIN # for the car. It is number 3762 of a build of 8394 and was assembled on 11/14/2002. anymore info needed just let me know.

Greg

GTO30272

Established Member
I have seen this car in person and it is BEAUTIFUL. Someone will be VERY happy with this car. I have tried to convince Greg not to sell but I know he needs the money right now for school but I'm sure he will be back in something after he graduates. Wheels and spoiler really make this car. Bump for a NICE Cobra.

Typhoon

Established Member
good luck with the sale. I see it in danbury from time to time. I live close buy, car looks good and is loud. Definetly turns heads.

greg86

Established Member
thanks, i go to west conn so i'm usually in the area alot. used to be big into the sy/ty's so suprised i haven't noticed your typhoon in the area. def awesome trucks. you over by westside or midtown campus? shoot me a PM would love to see the typhoon in person.
going to be asking 12k for the GN, just want to pull it out and clean it up real nice before i sell the car. it's a t-top car with a few mods(full exhaust, adj wga, intake, very built trans by dynotech, and a few other goodies). will be on turbobuick.com and autotrader in the next few weeks.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread