FS: 03 DSG 43k miles tuned by HBH tasteful mods 18k

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
CAR IS SOLD

I have decided to put her up for sale, I know it’s not the greatest time of year to sell but we’ll see what happens. I just don’t drive it anymore, takes up space in the garage, and the fact I have a new Raptor coming….it’s just time for her to find a new home. I have owned it for about 2 years and spent a lot of time and money making it just right. It currently has 43,600 miles on it and oil changes done with royal purple, tranny with Pennzoil syncro, rp in the rear, basically all fluids done last winter along with pads and rotors and tires all the way around. Basically everything I put on the car only has 5-6k on them. Here Is a list of mods,

Bassani catted x-pipe w/ borla stinger catback
LFP heat exchanger w/ new i/c pump
BF 2.76 upper w idlers
New ford alternator….lol
Aeroforce interceptor gauge with w/b on column
MGW orange handle shifter
Nitto nt555 up front / nitto drs in the rear with spacers
16 psi boost overlay
Tuned by HBH….we all know his rep. 472/491
SCT x3 with 3 tunes
Eibach springs
BF IRS Brace

The car also has a 3m clear bra that covers the entire front end including mirrors, a pillar, and wheel wells. It has brand new oem ford headlights because the orginals were looking worn, and tinted taillights as well. I don’t want to ramble on but I can say this car always sat in the garage, only taken out on sunny days, and wiped down and waxed more than driven and I never took it to the strip…..but I did break a lot of speed limits. I don’t have the greatest pics but they don’t do it justice, Please contact me for more details.

VIN# 1FAFP48Y43F419273

cobrapicsandheadlights100-3.jpg

cobrapicsandheadlights103.jpg

cobra001.jpg

cobrapicsandheadlights071.jpg

cobrapicsandheadlights078.jpg

cobra004.jpg

cobra003.jpg

cobra002.jpg

IMG00016.jpg

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've seen this car in person at All Ford Nationals in Carlisle and can vouch for it. Good luck with the sale, someone will be getting a nice car for sure.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I've seen this car in person at All Ford Nationals in Carlisle and can vouch for it. Good luck with the sale, someone will be getting a nice car for sure.

Thanks man....i'll be seeing you at carlisle next year except it will be with a Raptor without a cobra on the trailer.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
nice ride, i've always like that color (second to white of course)... best of luck with the sale.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Did I miss the price, or are you only providing that via PM? Beautiful car by the way.

Nope, it's in the heading. Asking 18k. The car looks just as good in person as it sits in my gargae with a cover on it. PM me for my number if you would like to hear more about it.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Wow that's a helluva car, and that price for those miles is an absolute steal. This will sell in no time man.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I think i am the Forth. The car was orginally from NY, then NJ, then, PA. The guy i bought it from is a member here and he moved to AZ with the car and that is when i bought it and had it shipped to me. On carfax the car was listed as a theft recovery when it was brand new, but no title issues anywhere in it's history and a clean title in hand. It did not stop me when i bought it because it was in far supereior shape than any of the cars i was looking at. If anyone wants more info just pm me and i get you my number.

Users who are viewing this thread