IMG_4469.PNG
IMG_4470.PNG
IMG_4471.PNG
IMG_4473.PNG
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG
Well here goes nothing.......this hurts my heart to even post

$$17,500$$ OBO

I am not really in a hurry to sell. I Just have some serious plans for a business of mine and it's the sacrifice I'm willing to make at this time.

So feeler post really, seeing interest from SERIOUS buyers.

2003 DSG Cobra with a 2.6H Kenne Bell @120,000 Miles

I am located North of Atlanta, Georgia.

I have owned the car for two years and the only thing I have done is install a brand new McLeoud RST clutch and alternator, and wrack up a few parts. All work was done by Injected Engineering and full look over. Upon inspection they mentioned bushings including IRS bushings (you can feel the IRS "pop" randomly between shifts this is a common thing we run against with the cars) and ball joints, which I had already purchased and planned on replacing just haven't gotten around to it or the time. The car was maintained at Real Street Performance by previous owner who worked there and other than the KB everything was installed brand new. The 2.6 that is on it was sent to KB and rebuilt as well by previous owner. As far as new parts and current:

D&D 26 Spline Input Shaft, McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch And short shifter. Magnaflow Mid and Rear Section, SCT Chip tuned by Mike Shimmick from SCT.
The car was the prototype for BC Racing and has the first set of their full coilovers for the 03/04 Cobra ever done. As you can see, sits really nice.

Car was tuned to 565whp@16psi heat soaked in 95* heat with the stock heat exchanger and stock headers pull after pull. (Florida car). It has plenty more to go and My plans were to get new tune after I installed heat exchanger, headers, new pulley, planned on going return and e85, etc. but again, just never got that far. I DO have a brand new Afco heat exhanger and EUC JLT hi boost not installed. Purchased the hi boost here off svtp.

Two brand new fuel pumps have also been installed, with a Kenne Bell B-A-P, Cold Air Intake, and MAF sensor with larger throttle body, also new 60lb injectors were installed with the blower.

Legal Tinted Windows, interior is in excellent condition with only very slight feathering on the driver factory suede. One very small half-inch long scratch on the back bumper from a neighborhood kid's bike when it wasn't in the garage, a (very) few (very) small rock chips on the side moulding behind the doors for those with a picky eye. Front Bumper has also a very very minor scruff. Barely noticeable. Hood, Roof, Deck Lid, basically everything in fantastic shape. factory spoiler WAS REMOVED by previous owner. So this is not an original from factory delete. A new OEM Ford taillight was used but has some minor fade from the sun, which is basically the only thing that looks worn at all in the car's exterior.

Some maintenance history that I am basically copy and pasting from previous owner's svtp post:

"...A short history of the car would be that I purchased the car stock back in 2008 with about 59,000 miles on it. (I believe it had a short throw shifter in it, but otherwise was stock down to the untinted windows.) I changed all the fluids, belts, plugs, differential bushings, etc and put a pulley on it with a tuner at about 60,000 miles and that is how the car spent most of it's life. I did the brakes about 10k miles later, a brand new ford clutch and release bearing with a new round of fluids at 79,700. At 81,100 I did another set of Plugs and installed the Magnaflow CatBack, and 900 miles later changed the rear brake caliper brackets, the trunk shocks, fuel filter, and windshield wipers.

Probably around 85-90,000 miles I replaced the driver's side power window motor, had my body shop go over a few imperfections I wanted cleaned up, and around this time I traded someone my factory H-Pipe for their Magnaflow. I changed the battery at 94,000 miles and the alternator. I then replaced a headlight bulb at 99,000 miles, changed the fuel filter again at 105,600 miles, and at the same time ordered and installed a 26 Spline Input shaft from D&D Transmissions in Michigan. I had the blower rebuilt by Kenne Bell (about $1200) and a few hundred miles later we put the blower on and replaced just about every component in the fuel system. I replaced BOTH fuel pumps, added a Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump, bought brand new 60lb injectors, new hoses and gaskets, new Ford OEM O2 Sensors, replaced the alternator again with another OEM Ford Alternator (had put one in at 94k as I said before), a new SCT BA2600 Mass Air Meter, the big Kenne Bell Cold Air Kit, new belts, etc…

At 108,200 I replaced the old factory belt tensioner and idler pulley and subsequent belt, and right now the car is basically in that condition."

Car was then bought from a collector in TN where it basically sat inside his service shop and then I purchased in 2015. I drove the car to and from work every day for a year and got another daily. And always garage kept.

It sits on a perfect set of oem 03/04 wheels and tires that have great tread. I will ALSO include a set of 17" Anniversary wheels and tires.

I ALSO am including a brand new rear set of 15" Weld RTS's.

As mentioned I have a brand new Afco heat exchanger and JLT hi boost. I have also installed a new set of mrt hood struts and added a TERMINATOR cover I can send pics of upon request... as well as engine bay pics. I have good walk around and running videos I can send too upon request.

Sorry if this seems like a lot. Just want to give any and all info up front as I can. Especially given the "higher" mileage. Please message with any questions/interest. Despite mileage do not let that scare you, this Cobra is in excellent shape and has been well cared for.

I can be reached at text any time: 7703772171

Or email: [email protected]

You can try to call. It just for warning my service at my house is squirrely :p but Wifi solid

Users who are viewing this thread