FS: 03 DSG Cobra Vert w/Steggy Stage 4 Port

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
FS: 03 DSG Cobra Vert w/Steggy Stage 4 Port-- $27k

Hi Everyone ! I'm posting up my buddy's 03 DSG Cobra Vert for sale.. This car is in IMMACULATE condition inside and out and has been meticulously maintained... approx 19,6XX miles on it.. Pretty much been a garage queen ! Below are the very tasteful mods to the car:

Performance Mods:

- Steggy Stage 4 Port with Pulley, ported T/B, Plenum, custom chip/Dyno tune
- Metco Idler Pulley
- Mac o/r H-pipe with Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
- Mac Cold Air Intake
- Steeda Short Throw Shifter

Other:

- Eibach Lowering Springs
- Black FR500 Rims (18's)
- Steeda Short Throw Shifter
- Nitto Rear Tires (305's) practically brand new
- Pioneer DVD/Stereo
- Cobra Grille Emblem
- Tinted Windows and tinted head/tail lights

The car dynoed 514hp/505tq... All mods/tuning were performed by MD Motorsports (Modular Depot) in Kentucky.. Price is $25K FIRM... Car is located in Clarksville, Indiana (right across the bridge from Louisville, Kentucky).. The car includes the SCT XCAL hand held tuner with it's current tune and a race tune.. He also has the OEM Satin rims as well... No Trades.. Any questions drop me a PM.

Thanks !

Last edited:

Silverboost

Established Member
hmmm...hope he is prepared to sit on it for a long time with that price. he might want to drop the price down about 5000 or 6000.

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
not come down that much looks well worth 27ish to me. bump for a clean dsg and the best wheels other than CCWS :)

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
hmmm...hope he is prepared to sit on it for a long time with that price. he might want to drop the price down about 5000 or 6000.

SHOW ME A 20K UNDER CONVERTABLE TASTEFULL MODIFICATIONS FOR 23,000 AND ILL BUY IT RIGHT NOW.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Thanks for the props fellas... It's a VERY nice car.. I wish i could afford to take it off his hands but i'm in recovery mode from my fairly recent house purchase.. Shoot some offers if you're interested and i'm sure he'd entertain any offers not ridiculously low balled.

Thanks !

bullitt784

Established Member
that's a nice car. and that comment about lowering the price was ridiculous. i think the price is decent, car looks pretty good

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
that's a nice car. and that comment about lowering the price was ridiculous. i think the price is decent, car looks pretty good

:beer: Thanks for the props ! It is a very nice Cobra... whomever ends up getting it is going to be a pretty happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread