FS: 03 DSG Cobra

03Cobra/C5Killr

"Pin it to Win it."
Established Member
I'm trying to sell my Cobra, Mods are in my sig along with a few pics, I can Email more detailed pics to anyone who is interested. It's only got 21k miles and I don't daily drive it, She's been a sunday cruiser since I bought her. 10k$ worth of stereo, you've got to hear it to belive it, professionally installed. Body is Imaculate and it was perma-coated when I bought it from the dealership. If you're interested call me @(510)815-5642 or PM me. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay area, CA. asking 28,500 obo. For local pickup only I won't deliver so don't ask. Please no Low ballers, Tire kickers, or Joy Rides.

Last edited:

LBSVT93

Established Member
good luck....if you took the system out u would have more luck....people dont really pay for mods..let alone a 10 grand system my two cents

Last edited:

SVTCobra53

Established Member
LBSVT93 said:
good luck....if you took the system out u would have more luck....people dont really pay for mods..let alone a 10 grand system my two cents
I agree.

Especially people who try to get what the bought the mods for.

Good Luck, nice DSG!

03Cobra/C5Killr

"Pin it to Win it."
Established Member

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
just go to your email and type in my email address, it should work. Don't click the link I posted, just type it in. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread