FS: 03 DSG, true forged whipple e85 coupe

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Yea i know what u mean.. Not every has that kind of cash laying around u know ! But im sure the rite buyer will come.. Especially for this car some one will def get one piece of art

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yea i know what u mean.. Not every has that kind of cash laying around u know ! But im sure the rite buyer will come.. Especially for this car some one will def get one piece of art

Thanks for the kind words. It's the ones that say they have cash and make plans for them to come get the car and blackout the evening before that I'm tired of. Promise to send a deposit because they don't want someone else to buy it but then never send the deposit. Whatever happened to being a man of your word?

03Snakeb1te

Banned
No problem man she is one of a kind.. On another note yea i bet it guess fustrating not because the car doesnt sale but more because there just wasting ur time... If i didnt have a loan on my car best believe i would be on a plane to buy ur DSG no questions asked lol..
Either way good luck ..if it doesnt sell im sure u will still enjoy it plus summer is around the corner !!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
No problem man she is one of a kind.. On another note yea i bet it guess fustrating not because the car doesnt sale but more because there just wasting ur time... If i didnt have a loan on my car best believe i would be on a plane to buy ur DSG no questions asked lol..
Either way good luck ..if it doesnt sell im sure u will still enjoy it plus summer is around the corner !!

That's exactly it. I know it will sell but filling me full of bs and me taking off work (costing me lots of money) and then backing out is a joke. I wish enjoying it this summer was in the stars. I just dont have time. I rarely enjoyed it the last two summers to the tune of not even 500 miles driven. Its time for someone else to enjoy it.

03Snakeb1te

Banned
That's exactly it. I know it will sell but filling me full of bs and me taking off work (costing me lots of money) and then backing out is a joke. I wish enjoying it this summer was in the stars. I just dont have time. I rarely enjoyed it the last two summers to the tune of not even 500 miles driven. Its time for someone else to enjoy it.

Yea man i feel u.. Im sure it will be gone soon.. Overall u have a very nice cobra man with luck.. Ill be coming back to this thread to see who was the lucky guy that got it.. Lol

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yea man i feel u.. Im sure it will be gone soon.. Overall u have a very nice cobra man with luck.. Ill be coming back to this thread to see who was the lucky guy that got it.. Lol

I'll for sure update the thread with whomever buys the car if they are from svtp.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
a5cee808.jpg

df6c74af.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
had a buyer make a almost 10 hour drive, look at the car last night and then back out this morning. His exact words "your car is so nice that it belongs in a museum, not driven daily by a 24 year old"

Thats exactly why I'm selling it! It doesnt deserve to sit in the garage. It deserves to be driven and enjoyed.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I'll trade you my wife. Only got one full year registered on her. She's a helluva cleaner and would definitely come in handy with little ones.

Or perhaps you do lay-away...yes?

Okay, I just want your car :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread