**fs 03 dsg vert with whipple only 19500.00**

03 DROP TOP

Established Member
still for sale.i just lowered the price of this 622rwhp 587 torque everyday driver to 19500.00.this car does all this on pump gas.all the istalation and tuning was done by dustin whipple.car has 61k miles on it.
list of mods
2.3 2nd generation whipple with 3 inch pulley at 19psi
accufab throttle body
jlt cool air intake
62 pound injectors
diablo mafi censor
diablo programmer
stainless steel off road h pipe
stainless steel 2 chamber flow masters
mgw short throw shifter
brand new rear tires

this car is a fricken steal at 19500.00.car runs great never had a problem with it. i will send pics to serious buyers only.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i have 2007 gsxr 750 only 7500 miles new front an back tires an a '2000 Mustang GT only 82,000 miles. great condition/ garage kept does not see rain or snow/ very well taken care of/ oil has been changed every 3k miles. Would love to trade for '99-'04 Cobra but will consider other trades as well will throw in both listings on right trade.

Exterior: The color is red and the paint is in excellent condition. Only exterior mods are 18x10" black saleen 315/30/18 in rear and 18x9" 275/35/18 in the front , black shorty antenna, and brake calipers painted red, mach 1 grille delete mach 1 chin spoiler, wing is gone an holes are covered an done right.

Performance: This is the original 4.6 liter V8 with a 5 speed manual transmission, only modifications are diablosport programmer a Bassani off road X-pipe with Borla Stinger; and a K&N filter. Everything runs perfect and the exhaust sounds awesome.

Suspension: H&R Super sport 2" Lowering Springs with BBK Spring Isolators

Interior: Charcoal leather in great condition, 7 inch in dash DVD player, monster tac

Users who are viewing this thread