FS: 03 Port/Pullied Mineral Grey Coupe in TN

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
SOLD...........
Hey,
I am Listing My car up for sale, First off let me say that i still really enjoy this car and do not have to sell it nor need to sell it. The only reason im putting it up for sale is im wanting to explore the possibility of picking up a 97-02 viper GTS. So unless you have a 97-02 viper im probably not going to interested in a different trade.
Asking: $19,000
Car: Car is a 03 SVT Cobra, Mineral Grey in color(very rare color) Body has 87,xxx miles and is driven on nice weekends only, Motor has around 23k miles on it(replaced under warranty by ford due to leaking valve seals) Clutch was also replaced at 44k miles under warranty(due to throw out bearing). The car was not pullied until 77k miles and port and supporting mods was added at 84k miles. I have all SVT certificates To go with it.

Engine: POSI Race ported Eaton with ported TB/plentum, POSI ported lower intake, 2.76 billetflow upper pulley, Metco 4lb lower, 4 piece Billetflow idlers, 5 gallon Custom intercooler tank in trunk, JLT carbon fiber RAI, 60 lb. fuel injectors, Aftermarket Heat exchanger,Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump w/ rewire kit, MAC O/R X pipe into a MAC catback(sounds amazing) Car made 513RWHP 508RWTQ on a dyno jet on a very conservative tune(20 deg timing 11.3 AFR).
All blower and manifold gaskets were replaced with the port install. All work was done by me and no corners were cut. Oil was always replaced in under 2k miles or 3 months whichever came first with fully synthetic mobile 1 oil/filter.

Interior: Red and Black 10th anniversary interior and door trim(no rips or tears). Aeroforce interceptor Dual guage pod with several settings and shift light. Pro 5.0 shifter with Custom shift knob that was made and engraved by me on a CNC machine. AEM Wideband O2 sensor w/steering wheel guage pod.

Suspension: IRS with DSS stage 2 axles, IRS brace, 17X9 Anthracite FR500s(front) 17X10.5(rear) setting on 335/35/17 Kuhmo tires on rears. All tires on all 4 are brand new with less than 500 miles on rear tires. Car was lowered when i got it the way it is, i believe its lowered around 1" all around.

Exterior: not much has been changed on the outside since its a great looking car from the factory but i have put the Rear Taillight blackout tint on the rear taillights and has the stainless steel inserts in rear bumper.

That is about all i can think of as far as mods, but overall the car is very nice and has been taken care of and always garaged. I get compliments every where i go and its a real head turner.

Problem areas: The car is in overall great shape but like any used car has some blemish's. The rear bumper has a few scrapes on it, the roof has a dime sized dint in it, hood has a few paint chips, also the passenger side seat is missing a few bolts in rear so it does have a little wiggle room in it. That is about all i can think of at the moment. Mechanically the car is sound and has no issues. Transmission shifts smooth and makes no noise. I will upload what pictures i have now and will take and add more in the following days. If you have anymore questions you can PM me or post up, I will try and check this thread/PM's at least once a day, Thank you for looking

Cobra1-1.jpg

cobra2-1.jpg

Disreguard me making stupid face in this one(didnt know he was taking picture)
cobra3-1.jpg

engine-1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Rear.jpg

cobra.jpg

cobra2-2.jpg

i will upload more when i get a chance to get some more

Last edited:

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
bump...ill try and get some more pics up this weekend when i have time

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
bump...have been real busy so havent got chance to put up more pictures. I am open to reasonable offers, the worst i can say is no....

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
finally got some more pictures up, let me know if you want any more specific ones.

Users who are viewing this thread