FS:03 Redfire Cobra 58k miles $20.5k obo in NJ

greg86

Established Member
Posting this for my brother, he's selling his 2003 Redfire Cobra. car looks and drives great, no problems at all. I have driven the car many of times so know it pretty well. no dyno numbers or 1/4 mile times. car currently has 58,711 miles on it and is located in Fair Lawn, NJ. It has the following mods:

2.8 Pulley
DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuner, (stock tune saved included.)
K&N Intake
Flowmaster Catback
4 new Contiextreme p275/40 17" tires, with 4k miles on each.
HID Headlights (Stock headlight units included)
Kenwood Aftermarket stereo (Mp3/CD/Ipod direct connection/Sirus)
Boost Overlay to 15PSI
New front bumper due to highway chips.
T-56 Trans rebuilt 3000 miles ago
Center-force dual friction clutch(also 3k miles ago)
Pro Ripper Shortthrow shifter.
Next project was HID fogs, so stock lamps were pulled and not replaced. don't have them anymore.
Asking $20,500 obo. Make an offer, worst thing he can say is "no"
NO TRADES AT ALL, needs to sell to pay off some bills so not interested in any trades whatsoever. Anymore questions you can pm me, or email him directly at: [email protected]

Greg

here are some pics of the car:

greg86

Established Member
ttt, if someone buys the car I'm willing to give them a VERY good deal on my wheels and tires off my 03 cobra.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
UPDATE
NEEDS TO SELL!! price dropped to only $18,000. A terminator with only 58k miles, will pass inspection no problem, clean carfax that i will give to you free, and the tires have little wear on them at all for only $18,000. Somebody buy this before I do! he wants to trade it in but I said wait a week and maybe can give someone on the boards a good deal instead of a dealer.

Greg

duffmanoyea

Established Member
please email me [email protected] or call me 856-981-3266, i am located in jersey but i work nights so if possible leave me number and more pictures in my email and i can contact u tomorow morning

greg86

Established Member
it' in great condition, like i said if my car sold earlier i would have bought it. i believe he has a sale pending as of today so will let everyone know what's going on.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread