FS: 03 Silver 10th Ann. Cobra 4800 miles

17 psi

Established Member
For Sale: 2003 Silver 10th Ann. Cobra w/4800 miles - $26,000.

I live in Jesup, GA (near Brunswick) if you would like to see the car. I'm so busy all the time that I just never drive the car (obvioulsy), so I've decided to sell it. I purchased the car new on 10/31/03. It is like new in every respect, and still smells new on the inside. If interested, my e-mail is [email protected]. I can e-mail pics if desired (tried to post pics, but couldn't figure it out...). The car has lots of mods as listed below (I've tried to list them all). I have all of the stock parts except the stock blower belt tensioner (sold it). The car has been to the track three times (SVT Cobra Club Track Days), and my best is 11.51 @ 120 (ET Streets, NO powershifting, with the stock clutch slipping a bit). The last dyno numbers were 485 hp & 497 tq (with a 3.1 upper/6# lower).

Apten Ported Eaton
2.93 BF Upper
6# Metco Lower
Amazon Ported TB & Plenum
Blower/Pullies Installed and Dyno Tuned by Rick @ Amazon Racing (1/17/04)
3.2" Metco Alternator Pully
LFP Intercooler HX
PF Intercooler Tank
Complete BF idler set (black)
K&N FIPK
BF Diff. Brace
Steeda IRS & Diff Bushings
Steeda IRS Antihop Plates
UPR Shifter w/Adustable Handle
Borla Stinger Exhaust
Raptor Shift Light
SLP Line Lock Kit
RR Manual Belt Tensioner
UPR Clutch Quadrant Kit
Carbon Fiber COBRA Rear Bumper Inserts
2 New Sets of 10th Ann. Floor Mats
2 Extra 10th Ann. Wheels w/ET Streets Mounted

Thanks - Mike Crews

Last edited:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
are you firm on that price? comes with stock parts?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
can anybody say *deal and a half*..

if this car is as straight as it is said to be this is a steal at 26k :wow:

crazy how sellers on here get beat up no matter how reasonable their asking price is.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Wow Mike I hate to see you selling the car, but that is a great deal for an awesome looking car. I have seen the car in person and there isn't a thing wrong with it. If you don't sell it soon Mike are you going to make it to the SCMC on the 25th.

Chris

17 psi

Established Member
Can someone give me some tips on how to post pics in the forum. I have received so many requests that I can't keep up sending them individually.

Thanks - Mike........

mondo540

Established Member
HIErPwRd said:
can anybody say *deal and a half*..

if this car is as straight as it is said to be this is a steal at 26k :wow:

crazy how sellers on here get beat up no matter how reasonable their asking price is.

No kidding...that's a lot of $$ mods....the inevitable "would ya take 24K" is around the corner....

smetz

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
E-mail sent, I want to corner the market on silver 03 10th anny Cobras

I've got one as well. I'll wait until mine's the last one you don't have and make you pay a fortune.

17 psi

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I'm working a lot of late hours this week, and I can't keep up with all the requests for pictures. I just e-mailed some pics (about 10 or so) to stlblack03 to post in the thread (thanks again!). Look at the pics and let me know if you would like to see additional/specifc pics.

The car has never been wrecked, and was tuned on 93 octane by Rick (@Amazon). I have the original 10th Ann. Book, the SVT Certificate, and the 10th Ann. letter. The car is currently wearing a set of BFG 315s on the back, and I have the two original rear tires with the car (basically new tires). The rear bumper has been re-clearcoated, as it got scratched by a cable during a dyno day.

Thanks - Mike...........

Users who are viewing this thread